Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 285 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm starting to get the hhn anxiety again...... blood pressure rising...... migraine incoming ......
the HHN syndrome, fear of missing out... how long will FFP last....... how much time do I have?
:broken_heart::confounded:
no but seriously, everyone will realize that ffp is the best option now. all the people that got burned last year from the date choosing and the upgrades and stuff...... A lot of people couldn't get it last year. couldn't upgrade. really feels like yesterday when everyone was freaking out on social media

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'm starting to get the hhn anxiety again...... blood pressure rising...... migraine incoming ......
the HHN syndrome, fear of missing out... how long will FFP last....... how much time do I have?
:broken_heart::confounded:
no but seriously, everyone will realize that ffp is the best option now. all the people that got burned last year from the date choosing and the upgrades and stuff...... A lot of people couldn't get it last year. couldn't upgrade. really feels like yesterday when everyone was freaking out on social media

No one got burned last year....

Single nights sold out a day before the event a handful of times, and once the event started, folks couldn't upgrade Rush of Fear unless they went to the Ultimate tier.

Wait, did FFP sell out last year? if so when did it exactly?
Universal put an end to people using the upgrade as a layaway system.

No one got burned last year....

Single nights sold out a day before the event a handful of times, and once the event started, folks couldn't upgrade Rush of Fear unless they went to the Ultimate tier.
i didn't mean burnt by universal but by themselves for waiting too long. I should have specified. they played themselves by waiting too long is what I meant.

so many people that were going " nooo I was waiting to buy it on such and such date aahhhhh!!!" it was chaos.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
How much was the scream early ticket last year? It feels much higher than in previous years, but I’ve always had an AP so not sure.

Quite a big bump for ROF+Express and I'm gonna be out of state the first weekend of the event. I might be only able to go 4-7 nights this year so the per-night cost for me will go up considerably but it's still a minimum of $250+ savings vs buying Express for each night.