Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes! Some nights I would crash on a bench or jut out right leave because I felt exhausted and overwhelmed.

Universal needs to start adding misters/umbrellas/entertainment in queues from Day 1. Saw way too many guests (and team members) being checked on by Health Services last year.

thank God for those free ice water cups around the food kiosks ..... I survive on those lol :lol: :cool: thank you universal lol.
... even if it's night time, the weather is like 90 degrees, without any breeze. the asphalt is warm, the entire park feels like a stove .

thank God for those free ice water cups around the food kiosks ..... I survive on those lol :lol: :cool: thank you universal lol.
... even if it's night time, the weather is like 90 degrees, without any breeze. the asphalt is warm, the entire park feels like a stove .
yep was the only way to survive the heat was brutal. Even though was hot during the day, the humidity went through the roof at night making it feel much hotter. Still had a great time, but meant I did leave early a few nights the week I was there. Did do a few 2am finishes too so swings and roundabouts

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet