Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 290 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The increase on the Scream Early ticket is highway robbery. $55? Come on.

Can anyone explain that? If it had stuck to $40 then they would have gotten another couple hundred out of my group for us to be in the park for 2 hours and wait in a holding pen for 1 hour... while also spending $ on drinks, food, and maybe some games.

Remember how we were just saying Universal doesn’t want people attending multiple nights without spending money?…
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

The increase on the Scream Early ticket is highway robbery. $55? Come on.

Can anyone explain that? If it had stuck to $40 then they would have gotten another couple hundred out of my group for us to be in the park for 2 hours and wait in a holding pen for 1 hour... while also spending $ on drinks, food, and maybe some games.
The math on my annual pass purchases got even easier.

I feel like it may come back…

If it does, I'd imagine it would be limited, too. So if you haven't bought yours yet - I'd be ready to pounce when it's listed again.

"You know they're bringing it back, right?"

"They're not bringing it back."

The only reason I'd say it's possible is because of how unprecedented this is and there was no warning.

The math on my annual pass purchases got even easier.
I agree - I bought two single night tickets to enjoy more of the event instead of sprinting with Scream Early to try and get all 10 houses done (which I've done 3 years in a row)

I banked on RoF going up and it didn't.. which means I paid $15 more than I should have for a Friday night and Saturday night :rolleyes:

If it does, I'd imagine it would be limited, too. So if you haven't bought yours yet - I'd be ready to pounce when it's listed again.

The only reason I'd say it's possible is because of how unprecedented this is and there was no warning.

Blink once yes, twice no ... I take this to mean you heard no pre-sale chatter about multi-night Express being more limited this year?

It's somewhat curious that they've sold out in reverse order of price. Maybe looking to save those Friday/Saturday slots?

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1