Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
  • Music Plaza Stage - put up bar tables, and string up some halloween lighting/decor like they do for the 4th. Relocate a house entrance queue to only cover the entry/exit off to the side. This area of the park was bursting at the seams, they need all they space they can get and the queue takes up valuable real estate.
  • Hollywood Tribute Store - (ample turn around between last night of HHN & November 22nd)
  • Animal Actors stroller parking - they've relocated a few bars here, but don't provide enough lounge tables or seating. It's grab and get out.
  • Transformers Extended Queue - the extended queue under the shelter isn't utilized much anymore, and if they need the extra queue space for holiday weekends, they can just setup their temporary queue on the street. I think I mentioned earlier in the Minion Cafe discussion, but the Transformers extended queue should be absorbed by Minion Cafe, that way it can add seating capacity for both the cafe and lounge. Literally just paint it yellow, and then setup some generic Halloween decor.
  • Cafe La Bamba, open it up to the public and serve drinks at the counter. (Yes I know RIP Tours use this space, but they already take over a ridiculous amount of space at Horror Makeup, Fallon, Lombard's)
  • Battery Park - using it now, but similar to the AA location, they don't provide much seating or tables... let alone any entertainment. Just a few "themed" graphics and a gobo or two lol
I would love to have something in Music Plaza, but I just don't see where they'd be able to relocate that queue.

As far as the other ideas, I think the best one is the Hollywood Tribute Store. Turning that into a themed walkthrough bar/lounge could be really cool (but I think I've read that there may be another tribute store there this year?)

And while I would love for them to bring back the Skeleton Bar at La Bamba, I doubt it will ever happen

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1
I’m hearing UFFP+E is sold out.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

I would love to have something in Music Plaza, but I just don't see where they'd be able to relocate that queue.

As far as the other ideas, I think the best one is the Hollywood Tribute Store. Turning that into a themed walkthrough bar/lounge could be really cool (but I think I've read that there may be another tribute store there this year?)

And while I would love for them to bring back the Skeleton Bar at La Bamba, I doubt it will ever happen
There are options available, just a question if Universal is interested or not.

Definitely doable to "open up" Music Plaza for general guest use. It's a massive space that takes away a good amount of real estate.

Universal can easily afford smaller acts that can rotate throughout the night in 30-45 minute intervals to provide add'l entertainment. It may not be an E-ticket house, but it's something.

House 1 enters by BMG restrooms, exits by Fallon restrooms.
House 2 enters by BMG/Rockit (Bloodmoon), exits by Fallon restrooms.
House 3 enters at Fallon, exits by Fallon restrooms.
House 4 & 5 enters at new Festival Center area (not to scale), exits at Festival Center 2.
1720720141134.png

*Assumes they can use the BMG hallway/breezeway.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95