Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Indisious next week with everything following the week after?
I expect an announcement video for Bride 2 or whatever they end up calling it. Not only do the Universal Monster houses usually get one, but the announcement for the last Bride house was my favorite to date.

I expect an announcement video for Bride 2 or whatever they end up calling it. Not only do the Universal Monster houses usually get one, but the announcement for the last Bride house was my favorite to date.
Whoops. Just realized we didn't get one for last year's Universal Monsters house. I still want it though, lol

I was definitely surprised being told that there were certain rooms in the originals we couldn't take pictures of.

One I distinctly remember - in the Darkest Deal, there were no photos of any instruments. (I believe because of the branding of them)
YES! That's one I forgot. I think it was Puppet Theater they said they went to Europe to get the organ or something...and maybe a harp. They approached the manufacturers of them about using them and they didn't sign off on something. (Darkest deal was part of my 6-house tour, but don't remember them saying anything in that one particularly).

Soooo, not sure if the "cameras down" was to not upset them...or not open themselves to litigation after being told the manufactures wouldn't sign off on the event and they used them anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95