Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 361 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not gonna say I'm all hype or anxious but Thursday cannot get here soon enough. On a personal note, I decided to get rid of all park passes this year (kept SeaWorld and six flags cause they are both under 20.00 combined) and not take any vacations except my Halloween trips so I have been in the house all year so I am ready to get out!

Before this thread closes I have to say that I personally loved the Chucky burger and will die (probably of clogged arteries) on this hill. It was delicious.

Of course I have the culinary taste of a raccoon on meth trying to make spaghetti out of pool noodles.

Didn’t get a chance to try Oddfellow’s hot dog (hehe) last year but knowing my dumbass, I would’ve loved it and thought it was culinary magic.

The thread will be closed on Friday morning, so get in your final Spec thoughts. :lol:
This comes with absolutely zero knowledge of if the house is good or not, but something already tells me the Triplets are gonna be back in the near future. The way they were talked about in today's podcast, to me at least, made it sound like the team is genuinely very passionate about this trio and excited to have them as HHN's own iconic slasher(s).

Did we find out routing of exits last night in the back of the park? Curious where the tents end up flowing out.
I hope y'all got your walking shoes ready.

Goblins and Monsters enter where Oddfellow did (MIB gate)... and exit there as well.

You walk to the new sprung tents, then walk back.

Sinema and Museum exit at the new Simpsons ramp.

Goblins and Monsters enter where Oddfellow did (MIB gate)... and exit there as well.

That’s not as bad as I thought earlier this year

I'm amazed that there's even enough room back there to do that.