Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Premier and Preferred Passholder Nights have returned to HHN this year. They are on Sept. 24th & 25th and Oct. 1st & 2nd from 5:00 - 6:30 PM. The houses open during this time are: Hallow'd Past, Catacombs and Havoc.

RSVP and read more on it here: http://halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/rsvp/index.html?__source=EDW396617&ptyid=299327

Also, a new image of Fear: http://halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/rsvp/images/fear.jpg

Thanks for info! :rep: I'm really debating whether or not to take advantage of this... Daylight ruins HHN a bit for me, although it might be good to save some time... Hmph! not sure...

So, let me get this straight. AP Holders can get in for free? For 1 hour before it opens?
This would be great for my little brother to try HHN and not waste money :D

You have to buy a ticket to get into the event regardless.....the only thing the RSVP does is lets you get in 1.5 hours before the rest of the crowds. You still need a valid HHN ticket to get in the front gate.

Edit - Looked at fear and somehow, Fear doesn't strike me as a big guy like Darkness. Anyone agree?

Actually I think he will be a big guy, likely on stilts. Also getting back to the live flame in a house, I'm betting on the lantern being the source, just as we see in the commercial.

From Universal's Facebook:
Meet the Ghost Hunters at Halloween Horror Nights! Steve Gonsalves & Dave Tango from SyFy’s hit show, Ghost Hunters, will make a special appearance for fans on October 7th at 7 p.m. More details to come soon.

Any word on opening night celebration? I have already RSVP'd for the AP early entry on the 24th of September. I'm so excited!!!!! Its only like 2 weeks away!!!!!

Well they usually do an opening night show, and thats it. I know last year they had John C Reilly, but thats not the norm. Don't expect anything other than an Opening Scareamonies.

A lot of you guys are clamoring for video game houses.

I still say Silent Hill is the only video game/movie that deserves a house. The guy with the giant metal head would be an epic SA area.

A lot of you guys are clamoring for video game houses.

I still say Silent Hill is the only video game/movie that deserves a house. The guy with the giant metal head would be an epic SA area.

That gets me thinking....What of HHN one year does (and I am saying this is a little bit crazy but) a whole event based on hit bloody, violent, and so on video games like Left for Dead, Halo, Silent Hill, Fallout, Gears of War, Medal of Honor, Call of Dudy and so on?

Last edited:
Won't be a good year to be honest.

L4D, Fallout, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil could work, but the others wouldn't be too compelling to be scary. And who would the icon be?

:lol:

Imagine a commericial where is a guy in front of a video game screen, all of a sudden he pulls the zombies out and from the screen...fade to black...Have you met The Nerd? :lol:

Won't be a good year to be honest.

L4D, Fallout, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil could work, but the others wouldn't be too compelling to be scary. And who would the icon be?

:lol:

Imagine a commericial where is a guy in front of a video game screen, all of a sudden he pulls the zombies out and from the screen...fade to black...Have you met The Nerd? :lol:

:look:

I'm hoping Catacombs will have no music and just silence. I bet they can use the mirrors to make it look like a huge maze

Catacombs will feel like you in underground tombs, so I won't be surprised if the hallways and scenes are small, confined, dark areas. Maybe they used the skull walls they removed from DD for this house? :lol: