Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Won't be a good year to be honest.

L4D, Fallout, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil could work, but the others wouldn't be too compelling to be scary. And who would the icon be?

:lol:

Imagine a commericial where is a guy in front of a video game screen, all of a sudden he pulls the zombies out and from the screen...fade to black...Have you met The Nerd? :lol:

If done correctly, BioShock could be absolutely amazing.

to those of you with the sun issue a buddy of mines actually wore some really dark shades and put on a hat with the brim in the front to get less sun in his eyes and he wasnt blind at all in the house.

To those of you with an sun issue. A buddy of mines actually wore some really dark shades and put on a hat with the brim in the front to get less sun in his eyes. He wasnt blind at all in the HHN houses.

A little fix, but then after then sun is fully down. You got a more to carry. :mean:

So I just came back from SOMETHING as a part of my seasonal October job. As part of that job, last night I saw (CENSORED), (CENSORED), (CENSORED), (CENSORED), and (CENSORED). Must say, I was QUITE impressed with what I experienced. Makes me look forward A LOT for the other things I'll see in the next few weeks. I think fans of this particular seasonal event will have a great time.

And NO, I won't tell you what I saw. Don't even bother sending me a PM about it. Lips are SEALED.

Last edited:
I'm a lurker here, but a poster over at Nightmares....here is a photoshopped version of the new Fear photo that brings out some more details if anybody is interested.

Original:
fear.jpg

Photoshopped to up the contrast, enhance the darkened/blackened colors, etc:
FearAdjusted.jpg

Was bored at work the other day and did this in 3min and was pleasantly surprised with the results.

So I just came back from SOMETHING as a part of my seasonal October job. As part of that job, last night I saw (CENSORED), (CENSORED), (CENSORED), (CENSORED), and (CENSORED). Must say, I was QUITE impressed with what I experienced. Makes me look forward A LOT for the other things I'll see in the next few weeks. I think fans of this particular seasonal event will have a great time.

And NO, I won't tell you what I saw. Don't even bother sending me a PM about it. Lips are SEALED.

Good thing to know it looks good, since this is UO's first time doing this I'm glad to know they are getting it right :lol:

In my post on the previous page ([HASHTAG]#2128[/HASHTAG]) I thought the lightened version made it look like he had like a leather "harness / restraint" thing with metal hooks on it. Seeing the official shirt with all the chains attached to him makes a little more sense now.

Still wish they'd have a shirt that had the Icon front (I hate the raised letters) and Houses back. That would be the best shirt ever.

The shirt is sick!

He's got chains coming out of him, it looks like wings as well, and a bushell of hair on his head.

He looks like Frankenstein's brother :lol: