#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You’re getting houses.

That’s the bone.

Houses as in the ones we’ve been talking about? Or all of them? I feel like if most of the houses were open that would upset a lot of people.
Edit: also maybe an actual after hours event? Just spitballing here:)

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
Houses as in the ones we’ve been talking about? Or all of them? I feel like if most of the houses were open that would upset a lot of people.
Edit: also maybe an actual after hours event? Just spitballing here:)

Houses aren't being reused next year is my guess.

I’m local and been going 10 years in a row since I was 17. I’d be there everyday if they opened them all. But really just happy to get anything after thinking there was no Halloween this year.
Right there with ya. It would be a complete 180, and will blow people’s minds. Doubt it though.

If I were to throw out a guess, my guess is that they aren’t planning on using these houses next year, upsetting the fan base but Legacy might like it because it gives us all something to actually speculate about for next year. ‍

I would almost agree but I think we were all exhausted by the official end of spec this year.

Holy crap, they just posted 4 more permits in the comments. That makes 8 houses out of 10. Was my guess correct @Legacy?
I don't believe they have contacted nearly enough scare actors to operate that many houses. Also, the Parade buildings and sprung tents would cause operational issues, character integrity issues and would interfere with Superstar.

oh my god are they having a mini hhn after completely canceling the event which messed up everybody's plans so now we are looking at 8 out of 10 houses that wont be repeated next year and the only reason there is 8 is netflix pulled out and billie was never finished!?!

Holy crap, they just posted 4 more permits in the comments. That makes 8 houses out of 10. Was my guess correct @Legacy?

All 10 now.

Though the last two they posted were Billie and Hill House and those didn’t have anything about inspection dates / times, which would fit with what we’ve heard about those particular houses.

However as someone who’s not a professional at reading these things, someone will probably pop in to point out something that’s being overlooked.