#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There you go. This, almost. Current rumor is four houses TOTAL. Two one week. The other two the next.

Specifically, Icons and Beetlejuice on alternating weekends.
So beetlejuice and brides
and icons and toothfairy?

also while this is trash for non locals it does seem important to mention that somebody this morning mentioned they plan on having a bigger anniversary and they could be returning next year

Ohhhhh, that’s realllly weird.

I agree... I get how it makes sense for revenue/bringing guests in but the whole pricing thing will be the real question. Obviously would love to go everyday but wouldn’t want to spend $50 every time for two walkthroughs. FFUnlimited would be the same price after 5 days.

Reactions: HHNObsession
They have to be able to cast that many houses.

By alternating, they do “four” houses with two casts.

Dumb question ahead. Two “full casts” (like each house gets an A and B) or just one cast for each house?

I heard they saw the lineup was nearly accurate and that there was backlash from the fans, so they're just going to say screw it and open all the houses now, so they can scrap this horrible lineup and start anew next year.

:yikes:

They must have been looking at the Facebook page too much. :lol:

I heard they saw the lineup was nearly accurate and that there was backlash from the fans, so they're just going to say screw it and open all the houses now, so they can scrap this horrible lineup and start anew next year.

Hypothetically how do you run all the houses during the day? :shrug:

There you go. This, almost. Current rumor is four houses TOTAL. Two one week. The other two the next.

Specifically, Icons and Beetlejuice on alternating weekends.

If this actually happens and these houses don’t come back next year, it will be such a big gut punch. I’m trying to find the time to make it down for one trip next month and now this? Yeah it would be a total slap in the face if this is the only shot for these houses. But I realize they have to try and make money too. I’m not oblivious to that honestly. But this just sucks if it’s true

Dumb question ahead. Two “full casts” (like each house gets an A and B) or just one cast for each house?

They must have been looking at the Facebook page too much. :lol:
You need two casts to run a house. Universal does one cast on for 45 mins,and the the other cast goes on for 45 mins. Normall each cast does about 5-6 45 min sets sets per shift.

You need two casts to run a house. Universal does one cast on for 45 mins,and the the other cast goes on for 45 mins. Normall each cast does about 5-6 45 min sets sets per shift.

Well here’s what I was more thinking:

If they just did enough for like one cast for each house, I was more wondering if they would do something along the lines of one house on, one house off every 45-60 minutes.

They have to be able to cast that many houses.

By alternating, they do “four” houses with two casts.
But couldn't they have all four houses running in one day if they just split the houses up when they open during the day?
For example:
Opening- 2 pm could be Bride and Tooth fairy
3pm-8pm could be Beetlejuice and Icons

Reactions: londonwerecat

Wait are you serious? This is BIG news!!!

Oh man, I just realized all the face characters in Beetlejuice, Bride, and Icons will have to wear COVID masks :ack: