#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't believe they have contacted nearly enough scare actors to operate that many houses. Also, the Parade buildings and sprung tents would cause operational issues, character integrity issues and would interfere with Superstar.

Unless it’s an after hours event

Reactions: HHNObsession
I don't believe they have contacted nearly enough scare actors to operate that many houses. Also, the Parade buildings and sprung tents would cause operational issues, character integrity issues and would interfere with Superstar.
Let’s just say all the houses were being opened up and there wasn’t enough staff. That would mean houses would have little to no scareactors and would not be coming back next year. It’s hard to pick if this would be a miracle that we’re getting something or just a plain straight bummer that these houses are being wasted. Either way this is all just spec and no confirmation has been made so who knows

Reactions: londonwerecat
Let’s just say all the houses were being opened up and there wasn’t enough staff. That would mean houses would have no little to no scareactors and would not be coming back next year. It’s hard to pick if this would be a miracle that we’re getting something it just a plain straight bummer that these houses are being wasted. Either way this is all just spec and no confirmation has been made so who knows
If that ends up being the case, and who in the world even knows what’s going on at this point, it would be a huge letdown and major disappointment.

Let’s just say all the houses were being opened up and there wasn’t enough staff. That would mean houses would have little to no scareactors and would not be coming back next year. It’s hard to pick if this would be a miracle that we’re getting something or just a plain straight bummer that these houses are being wasted. Either way this is all just spec and no confirmation has been made so who knows
They've contacted enough cast for probably closer to 2 houses than even 4 right now. I now A LOT of people who were cast this year and only a small handful have been contacted. To run 8 houses, almost all of them would need to be contacted.

I will mention, I know that Universal is having a bit of a tough time filling this out as most HHN scareactors use it as a night job, but with this being something during the day now, many are having to say no or give limited availability.

They've contacted enough cast for probably closer to 2 houses than even 4 right now. I now A LOT of people who were cast this year and only a small handful have been contacted. To run 8 houses, almost all of them would need to be contacted.

I will mention, I know that Universal is having a bit of a tough time filling this out as most HHN scareactors use it as a night job, but with this being something during the day now, many are having to say no or give limited availability.
Night time event it is!

I don’t think it’s “safe” to jump to that conclusion over those photos.

If we get more casting suddenly (or, you know, an official annoucement), I’ll buy it.
I was joking lol. It would be an easy solution for more casting though. Just saying

since this is for locals they might be like first week is 2 tooth fairy bride and comeback next week for icons and anniversary and the week after for beetlejuice and texas and so on...
There you go. This, almost. Current rumor is four houses TOTAL. Two one week. The other two the next.

Specifically, Icons and Beetlejuice on alternating weekends.

The relevant information is the inspections and which houses are currently undergoing/have had final inspections.

SS24B has its final inspection scheduled for tomorrow.
SS23A had its final inspection approved today.
SS24A, B79, Sprung 1 and Sprung 2 all had their final inspections approved on 8/25 and 9/1, respectively.
SS23B, B40, B108 and Tent 3 are all lacking final/any inspections - and some still have outstanding permit fees.

The rumors have seemed to focus on a few particular houses, and as of tomorrow, those rumored houses will all have had their final inspections. It could just be a coincidence, but it at least gives the rumors some validity. However, it doesn't definitively prove anything at this point.