Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando)

I am having a hard time seeing that they would not shove a house in Key West somewhere or Turle trek....

They use manatee for sleepovers, so letting people walk thru there all night likely isn't going to affect the animals. But it has the same problem as Kraken, being in the middle of an area of the park it would be easier to cut off.

On the flip side, if their field trip program is close to recovered by this Fall. they may need that space free of Halloween decor for sleepovers.

Although I'd like to see Kraken open as well

Same, I think it still has a following, and is truly eye-catching from I-Drive when it runs after dark. I think it would give the event kinetic energy. Maybe, and this is pure brainstorming, use that Antarctica corridor as an E-ticket scare zone leading to and from Kraken, to sort of hide the fact it's a dead end.

Two new event passes have been added

View attachment 14656

View attachment 14657
"Hello sir, do you have a reservation"

"No, I'm an Unlimited Ticket holder, not a peasant"

*Puts cigarette out on ticket scanner*

"Also, I'll be riding Iron Gwazi this evening"

___

I'm verrrry interested to see how many folks jump in to the Unlimited and Two Park Unlimited

This is technically a trial run for SWO's HOS

I suppose people are asking for it, at least Paul L

Very interested to see the numbers for this year

Just looking at the HOS schedule and noticing they are running 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM on Fridays and Saturdays (Midnight on Sundays and weekdays). I'm kind of shocked they're going to run that late...

Just thinking when I drive into work on CFP in the early morning I may be passing people who just left HOS on some nights :bigeye:

Just looking at the HOS schedule and noticing they are running 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM on Fridays and Saturdays (Midnight on Sundays and weekdays). I'm kind of shocked they're going to run that late...

Just thinking when I drive into work on CFP in the early morning I may be passing people who just left HOS on some nights :bigeye:

The fine old folks of Williamsburg are going to have a proverbial cow, man. But yeah, certainly ambitious for a first year event. Has to be the latest Sea World has ever been open.

Howl-O-Scream going old school Orlando haunt with a "guess the houses/zones/shows/bars" game. 17 icons: The Terrors of Howl-O-Scream Orlando are Surfacing Soon | SeaWorld Orlando

Voodoo and pirate houses from Tampa seem a lock. I assume siren is the outdoor show. Igloo has me intrigued. Also the lighthouse is one, even tho I assumed that area of the park would be closed off.

Anyway, let the guessing begin.

Howl-O-Scream going old school Orlando haunt with a "guess the houses/zones/shows/bars" game. 17 icons: The Terrors of Howl-O-Scream Orlando are Surfacing Soon | SeaWorld Orlando

Voodoo and pirate houses from Tampa seem a lock. I assume siren is the outdoor show. Igloo has me intrigued. Also the lighthouse is one, even tho I assumed that area of the park would be closed off.

It’s a bit obvious, but the plant one makes me think of Deadfall

I'm guessing Death Water Bayou, Meat Market, and Black Spot were moved to SWO

The Igloo intrigues me as well

They do have some budget at SW so some original content is to be expected