Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion

It'll be raining in the area for the next couple hours, so if softs happen, they won't be until an hour or two before the park closes.

Isn't that kind of the point of the Jurassic franchise? Suits treating them like attractions instead of animals...
Owen reacts to the Raptor being zapped in the preshow accordingly.

And the muzzles are meant for animal husbandry. That’s why the stable area has stools and farming equipment. It’s for administering medical care and other positive things.
Maybe they should add a disclaimer somewhere that NO REAL RAPTORS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS RIDE, ALL RAPTORS PORTRAYED BY ANIMATRONIC OR CGI FACSIMILES :)
I think you're getting a little too much grief for mentioning that people might not like it. We all know there's always someone upset about something at Universal/HHN.

Personally, I would have loved a post-ride screen mentioning a coaster train stalling and being.. caught by the raptors. :)

I know for a fact some people will not like the cage rattling scene with the head in the muzzle, (I've already watched 1 video where the woman recording said she felt kinda bad while viewing it) Now me personally I love the jurassic franchise so I know better, I was solely speaking on what some might find disturbing. The whole Peta rebuttal was just lighthearted fun.

I know for a fact some people will not like the cage rattling scene with the head in the muzzle, (I've already watched 1 video where the woman recording said she felt kinda bad while viewing it) Now me personally I love the jurassic franchise so I know better, I was solely speaking on what some might find disturbing. The whole Peta rebuttal was just lighthearted fun.
Can't please everyone.

I know there will be people who say they feel bad, but Velociraptors are extinct creatures, this isn't like SeaWorld where they have actual live Orcas and other animals held in captivity and are also there to put on a show.

Can't please everyone.

I know there will be people who say they feel bad, but Velociraptors are extinct creatures, this isn't like SeaWorld where they have actual live Orcas and other animals held in captivity and are also there to put on a show.
What about Raptor encounter though?

Can't please everyone.

Isn't the whole point of that section meant to echo the scene in Jurassic World where the raptors are contained that way?

Getting more and more anxious to try this ride out. For those that have ridden, how much punch does the launch pack? So much focus has been on how great the pacing/inversions are but wondering how it starts