King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. No glasses 3D technology is still a long way from being applicable in a ride like this, if ever. Most of the no glasses 3D technology out there requires the viewer to be still and view the screen from an exact angle. Nintendo revealed a face tracking technology with its new 3DS that compensates for some movement, but that would be useless when you have a ride system that has 20 or more faces to adjust to all in different locations.

I'd have to agree. 3d isn't really needed if the scale is large enough.

It doesn't, but the JP doesn't need another E, it needs a D or C.

Yea. JP has its E-ticket. What JP (and all of IoA really needs) is 1-2 smaller attractions. IoA needs more roadblocks to keep people in the park longer.

In a perfect world, JP gets its family coaster, a substantial street show or shows like Diagon Alley has, and maybe a creative, original-ish flat ride for the land.

And a very nice C+ is on its way. At least, that is my opinion of it. :)

:thumbs:

Great news, hope it's the themed family coaster. Now can we also get the trained Raptor show from Singapore? Would tie in wonderfully with the Raptor training from Jurassic World

EDIT: Just realized this is the Kong thread. Will move this discussion to the JP Expansion thread.

What i am intrigued by is not only the whole ride system, but for the most part how they will be clearly distinguishing Kong from Jurassic Park. Will the exit of Toon Lagoon be the entrance into Kong and then JP's entrance be situated by Thunder Falls .. or will they be merged as one and branch off to their respective lands. Can't wait to see when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Friggin hoy... I just got info that has freakin creeped me way way out. HHN creeped me out. The Halloween house creeped me out. I kinda knew they were going to have to come up with something but I wasn't sure what.

Now that I combine it with the other stuff I have hinted at, I am spooked. I cannot say anything (yet) but I wanted to give you all my immediate impression.

I keep getting visions of how it will look and what it will be... and the goosebumps... crazy.

AND IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK!

Looked at pics of the construction and it really is massive. Gonna be such a tease when I go in August and most of the exterior is done. Looks like a longshot but has a summer opening been completely ruled out?

Friggin hoy... I just got info that has freakin creeped me way way out. HHN creeped me out. The Halloween house creeped me out. I kinda knew they were going to have to come up with something but I wasn't sure what.

Now that I combine it with the other stuff I have hinted at, I am spooked. I cannot say anything (yet) but I wanted to give you all my immediate impression.

I keep getting visions of how it will look and what it will be... and the goosebumps... crazy.

AND IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK!

You should just have your own sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.