King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure this isn't a two story ride? This building is huge. In person. Photos do no justice.

When I saw the building in December (before any facade work started) my 1st thought based on its shape and size was that it was very similar to the size of the Kong 360 building in Hollywood. Yes the screens will be that tall.

I believe there could be a motion base lift in the middle main room of the building that could be used to raise the RV up as if you're being picked up while synced to what's happening on the projection. No actual hard evidence but I have my suspicions.

Thanks tons for those pictures Frank! I finally got around to looking at the highest res images.

Now I can see that the fabric behind the rebar appears to be self supporting and very thick, almost like paper-mill felt. I would estimate that it is nearly 1/8" thick and the chairs are merely stapled to it. Nassal is so tricky.

might already have been stated, but what's with the green wall over by the skull island entrance? walking from toon lagoon into Jurassic park, it's on the right hand i believe where the footer for the Jurassic park gate was.

might already have been stated, but what's with the green wall over by the skull island entrance? walking from toon lagoon into Jurassic park, it's on the right hand i believe where the footer for the Jurassic park gate was.

I snuck a peak behind the wall and currently there's nothing behind it other than the cinder blocks needed to hold the wall up. Pics below:

P1020336.jpg

P1020338.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.