King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 174 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teebin should be a guest host on OU radio, always been curious of what you actually sound like with your high level diction and literary references, what a dweeb. I'm gonna call you dweebin from now on how about that? Lol anyways I heard a rumor that there will be leg ticklers that'll simulate bugs on your legs inside the trams. How spooky would that be? Anybody have any info on that?

Here is my audition tape. This is me getting ready to take a few people on a hay ride last fall... enjoy

[video=youtube;4XJC4QufWs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XJC4QufWs0[/video]

I'm assuming that Teebin's hint has to do with something big and scary. Maybe insects.....maybe another dino....maybe some sort of snazzy sfx......maybe even ole Banana Breath himself (hmmm....maybe something to do with how his breath smells? I know that in the original ride it smelled of bananas....maybe it will smell even worse on this ride in one scene?). Oh, and nice accent in the vid Teebin.

Here is my audition tape. This is me getting ready to take a few people on a hay ride last fall... enjoy

If that is you Teebin you just made my head asplode. This whole time I've been picturing you as a nice southern gentleman with a very gentile accent.

[video=youtube;4XJC4QufWs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XJC4QufWs0[/video]

WOW I expected you to be some snobby British dude from the way you talked on here!!! That is too funny, keep on truckin teebz

Goodness no, that is not me. I am not southern, nor do I have an accent of any kind.

See that's what I'm talking about right there, that screams gentile accent to me. I will from henceforth read your posts in the voice of Puppet Smaug

Here's a question for the experts. At universal florida right after toonland the place that has Garfield and Mickey and Bugs Bunny (I think) and before you reach dinosaur land they are building a giant building. What do you guys think it is?

My guesses are:
Halo
Phineas and Ferb
Terminator there is a new Terminator movie coming out I think this winter so it just makes sense

Also I have a great idea where you control all the rides from your cell phone you don't even have to look up at the ride you can see it on your cell phone screen as you control it

Status
Not open for further replies.