Knott's Scary Farm 2023 | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2023

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Will the Knott's mazes be exclusive just for the 50th anniversary? I mean why would they reuse items from the 50th anniversary that wouldn't exactly be fair for all the people who came to the 50th anniversary event? I mean this is just my opinion though.

What is everyone's thoughts on a possible tribute to horror wood hotel?

Last edited:
Will the Knott's mazes be exclusive just for the 50th anniversary? I mean why would they reuse items from the 50th anniversary that wouldn't exactly be fair for all the people who came to the 50th anniversary event? I mean this is just my opinion though.
Most users here have access to the same information as you do so asking those kinds of questions here won’t get you any extra info that isn’t already released or available.

That being said…
There’s no confirmation on whether or not it will stay after this year, but Knott’s track record would suggest a few more years after its event debut.

Most users here have access to the same information as you do so asking those kinds of questions here won’t get you any extra info that isn’t already released or available.

That being said…
There’s no confirmation on whether or not it will stay after this year, but Knott’s track record would suggest a few more years after its event debut.
I believe there was an insinuation that the naming and design of the maze were done to allow it to live past the 50th year in the Midsummer Scream and Knotts panels. In regards to finding out about things we don't know on this site, just call guest services and be kind. They'll help you as long as your question is reasonable

I believe there was an insinuation that the naming and design of the maze were done to allow it to live past the 50th year in the Midsummer Scream and Knotts panels. In regards to finding out about things we don't know on this site, just call guest services and be kind. They'll help you as long as your question is reasonable
While I don’t have solid information, my understanding of what I have heard is that it will live past the 50th. The Keeper, from what I have heard, was partially created so that it COULD live longer than one year from a narrative standpoint.

What would be fun is if they changed out some of the rooms for other previous houses in the years to come. That would give it some real longevity.

While I don’t have solid information, my understanding of what I have heard is that it will live past the 50th. The Keeper, from what I have heard, was partially created so that it COULD live longer than one year from a narrative standpoint.

What would be fun is if they changed out some of the rooms for other previous houses in the years to come. That would give it some real longevity.
I feel like Chilling Chambers and Cinema Slasher have been intentionally designed to interchange scenes over the course of a few years to keep it fresh. That way they don’t have to spend a whole lot of moolah on a third new maze. Just change a scene or two in one or two of those mazes.

I feel like Chilling Chambers and Cinema Slasher have been intentionally designed to interchange scenes over the course of a few years to keep it fresh. That way they don’t have to spend a whole lot of moolah on a third new maze. Just change a scene or two in one or two of those mazes.
I hope this trend comes back. While I do love getting more new mazes, I do like how older mazes tended to see very obvious alterations every year

Has anyone seen the Dia de los Muertos decorations in fiesta village? I just hope their might be something scary farm related in fiesta village that we don't know about.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Dia de los Muertos decorations in fiesta village? I just hope their might be something scary farm related in fiesta village that we don't know about.
Tbh probably just the same dance party stuff they've been doing the last couple years. Scare Schools have been happening for everyone for a while now so if anyone was cast in anything related to that we probably wouldve found out by now.

Tbh probably just the same dance party stuff they've been doing the last couple years. Scare Schools have been happening for everyone for a while now so if anyone was cast in anything related to that we probably wouldve found out by now.
I'd love to see if there's any speciality performers stationed there (stilt walkers, etc) perhaps. Also, with the new projection system they used during opening night of the refurbished, it'd be amazing to get some type of nighttime show moment on jaguar temple

I read a thread on reddit that supposedly the green witch is behind the devil's elixir. If this is true that would explain why the horrifying drink is green in the concept arts and it would tie into the official Knott's scary farm lore.

Capture.PNG

I read a thread on reddit that supposedly the green witch is behind the devil's elixir. If this is true that would explain why the horrifying drink is green in the concept arts and it would tie into the official Knott's scary farm lore.

View attachment 19761
I’m not sure Room 13 ties into anything besides the “Gore-ing ‘20s” scarezone. From the interviews I did at the media event there was no indication that there would be any reference to that. I don’t want to give it away but you’ll come face to face with who is behind the “DEVIL’S Elixir” at the end of the attraction, and it’s not the green witch.

that would be great

that would be great
It would be, but this is also Knott’s… and they’ve promised fans stuff like that in the past, and rarely is it delivered. I would love to be wrong but I’m expecting them to be the same from debut to retirement.

I don’t blame them either. The money it costs to add some new rooms to a maze with very little marketing value coming out of that isn’t really a great incentive to do so.

I’m not sure Room 13 ties into anything besides the “Gore-ing ‘20s” scarezone. From the interviews I did at the media event there was no indication that there would be any reference to that. I don’t want to give it away but you’ll come face to face with who is behind the “DEVIL’S Elixir” at the end of the attraction, and it’s not the green witch.
I bet it's the actual devil isn't it?

Reactions: Michael S
This is a really good article that explains what this year's hanging will be like. It also says the green witch will have her moments in the show where she tries to ruin the lawman's plans. I also don't honestly care if it is offensive and don't easily get offended by these types of things. Whoever does needs to calm down it's only a show!

Last edited:
“It’s been four years,” Tucker said during an interview at Knott’s. “We have gone through a lot as a world and as a people. It’s OK to be funny again. It’s OK to laugh again. It’s OK to have things that are not PC culture.”
unironically using the phrase "PC culture" in 2023 is quite the choice!

^Melting snowflakes lol.

I was lucky enough to get the boysenberry mousse cake at the boofet last year, if they have that again everything else good is a bonus lol.

I'll be watching closely to see what the lines will be like to get into the smaller wagon camp venue for the hanging. Hopefully, the hanging is restored back to its glory days.

I always find it kinda weird whenever something like this is described as "taking no prisoners" or just not being censored in any way. Cuz like, yeah, you can say that, but at the same time you're still performing it for a theme park audience, and the audience has to like the show if youre gonna make it a full run, youre inevitably going to sand off some edges just to meet those requirements.

Either way, my main hope is that it's done in a way that doesn't interrupt the ambience of ghost town near the gates with sound pollution, since that would be a real shame and I don't think it would be too worthy of a trade. In a similar vein, im curious how the sound situation in general will be handled, since the intent of placing it in a closed show area so that only people who want to see it will see it, if its too loud, that's really not gonna matter given its proximity to the front gates that most everyone goes through lol.