Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^It's gonna be the trains. They had tarps over 2 bays in the maintenance barn and I saw roughly 20+ people walking in there in short amount of time yesterday.

12697228_1692069491038662_3298255781480024774_o.jpg

It's difficult to do much with a hyper train due to the streamlined nature. I love how streamlined this one looks compared to the likes of Leviathan (with such amazing artwork...)
Leviathan_Reactions.jpg

I know that design is quite cool but it's so flat and more cartoony. Mako's are sleek. Probably the best lead train on a mega. I mean, it's no Manta which has an amazing lead car but it will do considering the design limitations!

It's difficult to do much with a hyper train due to the streamlined nature. I love how streamlined this one looks compared to the likes of Leviathan (with such amazing artwork...)
Leviathan_Reactions.jpg

I know that design is quite cool but it's so flat and more cartoony. Mako's are sleek. Probably the best lead train on a mega. I mean, it's no Manta which has an amazing lead car but it will do considering the design limitations!

The way the wind is blowing against everybody in the front row, they all look like body builders.

Reactions: anihilnation