Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I love the B&M clamshell restraints and seats on their mega coasters. Probably the best restraint and seat design out there. I just hope they don't muck it up with seat belts like KI did with Diamondback after a year or two.

I'm kinda scared about the 'land' idea because nothing related to the new theme has come up besides new sidewalks and the ride itself. Is it even still happening?

My word, SW Parks will be opening two coasters simultaneously.
If they're smart 1) this wouldn't have happened in the first place because most people aren't going to take a trip to both parks in one summer break 2) they will open them at least a month a park or start marketing for each a month a part as to not confuse the general public.

If they're smart 1) this wouldn't have happened in the first place because most people aren't going to take a trip to both parks in one summer break 2) they will open them at least a month a park or start marketing for each a month a part as to not confuse the general public.

I'd imagine plenty of tourists will make the trip to both parks if they have the tickets for them. Almost everybody I know who's been to SeaWorld has done Busch later on in their holiday.

Reactions: Chaz and Jon84
Mako is a coaster freak ride that no one under an age group will ride. Many adults will not touch it either as they find it a frightening notion. Cobra is more of a family style ride. I cannot see them competing.

Mako is a coaster freak ride that no one under an age group cannot or will-not ride. Many adults will not touch it either. Cobra is more of a family style ride. I cannot see them competing.

I think anybody who's willing to ride Kraken or Hulk will easily ride Mako.

I can handle Hulk fine because I know what to expect from riding when I was a younger age, but I would never ride Mako.

I wouldn't ride DC any longer either because it could kill me... as in dead at unload.

Is this a medical thing or just a fear as you've got older?

Personally, one thing I've noticed as I've got older (and fatter) is that coasters feel a bit more extreme.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I cant wait for Mako!! Apollo's Chariot in Willimsbug is one of my favorites because of the ride restraints (in every picture I look like Im doing jumping jacks). I love the feeling of just flying along. And I ain't no spring chicken :D

Reactions: Journey_On
I cant wait for Mako!! Apollo's Chariot in Willimsbug is one of my favorites because of the ride restraints (in every picture I look like Im doing jumping jacks). I love the feeling of just flying along. And I ain't no spring chicken :D
Me too..I'm hands up legs out for the whole ride..feels like you're flying more than any other ride I've ever been on

Count me in as someone who is also a fan of Apollo's Chariot at BGW! It was my first hypercoaster. I am so glad we're going to have a hyper in FL. :)

That initial climb is going to scare me a bit, but then I reassured myself that the height is the same as SheiKra, which I have done.

Reactions: Mad Dog
All aboard the Mako Hype train. <--- No pun intended. (The hype[r] part)
First B&M hyper I rode was Diamondback in 2013. Very excited I now have one in my backyard and not 20 blocks up the street.