MSHI Expansion? | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sounds amazing, I'm all for uncomfortable rides becoming more comfortable COUGH rockit next plz COUGH. It should also stay themed to hulk, pretty much the best character you could theme a coaster on

man all this talk about doom being doomed sucks. It is honestly one of my top 3 favorite rides in Uni property love the thrill factor it adds to the park with a fairly small footprint for the great ride. I told my gf about these rumors and she was devastated but i trust in this new universal and know that we will get something great in its place if it COMPLETELY goes. If and when it does i hope its thrill based.

The horse collars are leaving. But there will still be over the shoulder restraints. Much more comfortable. And on board audio. Sub woofer under your butt!

I'm guessing they're going to use the new B&M restraints. While they are easier on your neck, I HATE how tight they are to your chest. They need to make them flexible enough so it doesn't constrict riders. I just about blacked out on all the rides with the new restraints: Wild Eagle at Dollywood, Banshee at Kings Island, and X Flight at Six Flags Great America.

I'm guessing they're going to use the new B&M restraints. While they are easier on your neck, I HATE how tight they are to your chest. They need to make them flexible enough so it doesn't constrict riders. I just about blacked out on all the rides with the new restraints: Wild Eagle at Dollywood, Banshee at Kings Island, and X Flight at Six Flags Great America.

The new restraints are FAR better than the previous "skull bashers" that B&M have used since their inception...but you're right, the new rubber vests hug you pretty tightly. Then again, I'm a bit on the..."portly" side, so that could be part of it too. Regardless, new Hulk trains with the modern restraints and onboard audio is AWESOME!!! Now if they could just get rid of the metal detectors...

I honestly hope Doom sees it's way out. It's a waste of attraction space and a ride that belongs in a Six Flags park, not a park like IOA.

It's also super short and underwhelming and it's the worst drop tower-type attraction in Florida. Of the only ones I can think of, i'd say the ranking goes:

1. TOT

2. Falcon's Fury

3. Fear Fall

Dr. Doom isn't even close to TOT or Falcon's Fury.

Last edited:
I honestly hope Doom sees it's way out. It's a waste of attraction space and a ride that belongs in a Six Flags park, not a park like IOA.

It's also super short and underwhelming and it's the worst drop tower-type attraction in Florida. Of the only ones I can think of, i'd say the ranking goes:

1. TOT

2. Falcon's Fury

3. Fear Fall

Dr. Doom isn't even close to TOT or Falcon's Fury.

i hear ya. DOOM is my favoritr drop tower because it doesnt rottate up then drop you thats boring. To be shot out of the ground up to the sky is so awesome. No other tower comes close in Central Florida. Just my opinion though