Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope that Donkey Kong is not off the table due to Yoshi. Given the choice between the two I'd rather have Donkey Kong.
c7NJRa2.gif

Hmmm...I wonder if this has to do with creating a cohesive thematic land. Maybe they're saving more than we thought for the 3rd park.
Pokemon and Zelda make perfect sense to save. It gives people a huge incentive to come back for those two monster franchises. I'm still holding out hope for Metroid. I don't need a land, one amazing ride would be enough for me :love:
I think the same...even though DK falls under the mario universe, he isn't a main character in the games. Compared to Yoshi who is a major part of Mario games.
He may not appear in the main games but he's still a huge part. Both him and Mario made their first appearance together for crying out loud.

Reactions: captainmoch
Saving DK for the third park would be good if they decide to build a more elaborate mine coaster.

Any ideas as to what the flat rides would be? US has no carousel yet, so I can see them put one in.
I'd love to see something slightly more thrilling though.

Saving DK for the third park would be good if they decide to build a more elaborate mine coaster.

Any ideas as to what the flat rides would be? US has no carousel yet, so I can see them put one in.
I'd love to see something slightly more thrilling though.

I think Mario screams carousel with all the characters they can put on it. I think the other one will be a little more original. But who knows.

Reactions: anihilnation
It sounds like Nintendo Land is really going to be the Mushroom Kingdom then.

So, you've got the following characters to work with:

* Mario (main ride)
* Yoshi (yoshi's island ride)
* Luigi
* Toad
* Peach (could totally see a carousel)
* Wario? (stretch)
* Waluigi? (stretch)
* Daisy? (huge stretch)

EDIT: Totally forgot about the bad guys! Bowser, Bowser Jr. (maybe), Kammy Koopa (the witch). Also, Boo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel

* Mario (main ride)
* Luigi
* Toad
* Wario? (stretch)
* Waluigi? (stretch)
* Daisy? (huge stretch)

I'd possibly include Rosalina as she has been finally appearing in other forms of Mario games since Galaxy 2's launch, but that's just me. But as @quinnmac000 says; Bowser and his Koopa kids should be included for good reasons.

* Mario (main ride)
* Luigi
* Toad
* Wario? (stretch)
* Waluigi? (stretch)
* Daisy? (huge stretch)

and Bowser and Bowser Jr. :)

I'd possibly include Rosalina as she has been finally appearing in other forms of Mario games since Galaxy 2's launch, but that's just me. But as @quinnmac000 says; Bowser and his Koopa kids should be included for good reasons.

Just added them! I was really debating Rosalina. She's definitely gone mainstream since Galaxy. For whatever reason, I went with the list of characters I could remember in the New Super Mario Bros games. That's the newest "classic" Mario game out there and definitely the aesthetic I think of when I think Mario