Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 139 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With nine acres, they could follow a very similar route much like what UOR may have. What questions me is USH, as they are extremely limited on space as is (since they are rumored to have it too).

Not exactly, remember they are planning to expand the entire studio including more soundstages and theme park area.

Not exactly, remember they are planning to expand the entire studio including more soundstages and theme park area.

And while that's true; there is something to note. from what it seems, we can only guess if they have Nintendo in the Lower Lot of USH; they have to use SS's 29, 31, the cluster of soundstages next to Transformers and Mummy and Revenge of The Mummy; as that would be about 8 acres.

There is another option, of having Nintendo where the current Tram plaza, maintenance bay, and several other facilities next to the plaza that would make sense. That would technically be Nine acres; close to the size of what I outlined from USJ.

Reactions: Mike S
Amity....water world is staying, they utilize for things other than water world and its satisfaction ratings doesn't suggest they get rid of it. The Sankei article was correct at one time but it seems like things changed recently.

and also when the nintendo stuff leaked this statement was released:
Well, they just got rid of BTTF for Minions so I guess Jaws' fate was written on the metaphorical wall. If E.T. goes the way of the Dodo in USF how many classic Universal attractions would be left worldwide other than the Tram Tour?
With nine acres, they could follow a very similar route much like what UOR may have. What questions me is USH, as they are extremely limited on space as is (since they are rumored to have it too).
This is my reason for opposing the rumors of Digaon Alley over there. Using whatever space they have for more Potter would be too much of one thing. Use it to diversify.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Maybe instead of that they could let you pick one up at concierge or front desk to bring to your room. I'm not sure if Universal has something like this, but when we stayed at Disneyland a year ago we could pick up Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm DVDs at the concierge desk. Something like that would but with these mini-NES consoles would be great.

Reactions: Mike S
I've never stayed on-site (I know, I know), but I imagine that the TVs have some kind of hotel on-demand system that has games + the like on it with a crappy hotel remote / gamepad, right? I could seriously imagine Nintendo putting their older games on there.

I couldn't see them distributing the consoles on the front desk. That means the TVs would have easy port access for the NESes to plug into. Which means anybody with a laptop could be plugging in a DVD player or Netflix instead of buying an expensive on-demand movie.

I've never stayed on-site (I know, I know), but I imagine that the TVs have some kind of hotel on-demand system that has games + the like on it with a crappy hotel remote / gamepad, right? I could seriously imagine Nintendo putting their older games on there.

I couldn't see them distributing the consoles on the front desk. That means the TVs would have easy port access for the NESes to plug into. Which means anybody with a laptop could be plugging in a DVD player or Netflix instead of buying an expensive on-demand movie.

The problem with tvs like these is that there is so much lag.

Cool, might get it when it comes out. A few years back a Sega Genesis emulator came out that was shaped like it, stores like Family Dollar, Walgreens and CVS used to sell them.
Really smart of Nintendo to do this, release an official emulator, this will be a hit I think.

I've never really been a Nintendo fan but I love this idea. If they could make one for the PS1, I'd be completely sold.

Cool, might get it when it comes out. A few years back a Sega Genesis emulator came out that was shaped like it, stores like Family Dollar, Walgreens and CVS used to sell them.
Really smart of Nintendo to do this, release an official emulator, this will be a hit I think.

Atari did the same, realistically you'll be able.to get these for less because.... Christmas sales.

Reactions: anihilnation