Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are Flat Rides really necessary for this? If the capacity for the land is really good, with MarioKart and Yoshi's Island being FJ Capacity levels; I don't think we need Flat Rides to round it out.
Idk but @JungleSkip has said that some are part of the plan. Didn't give an exact number. USF already has a spinner so I can see them adding a carousel for Nintendo.

Idk but @JungleSkip has said that some are part of the plan. Didn't give an exact number. USF already has a spinner so I can see them adding a carousel for Nintendo.

And while I get that, with F&F, Fallon, (Possibly for if it's Greenlit before Nintendo) SLoP, Kong and Volcano Bay should give the resort atleast a good amount of Capacity. I would assume that would be enough to justify the need to not really have a flat ride in Nintendo, but that is just me.

And while I get that, with F&F, Fallon, (Possibly for if it's Greenlit before Nintendo) SLoP, Kong and Volcano Bay should give the resort atleast a good amount of Capacity. I would assume that would be enough to justify the need to not really have a flat ride in Nintendo, but that is just me.

IMO the resort needs more well designed flat rides. They offer kinetic energy to the landscape and offer capacity in a small space

I think we've gotten most of what we need.

Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Mine Train, Yoshi's Island, and some flat rides being all the possibilities.
Teebin's like & emoticons for your posts seems to confirm most of that. That's good, because some of the other posters had backed away a bit from what they said last year.

Reactions: Mike S
But I have been clear that mr. Y was not originally planned for Orlando and was way up in the air last I heard. Too, I have also said that if it does come, say bye to ET. Everyone up to speed? ;)

And if I remember, @JungleSkip also mentioned that Donkey Kong was in Pre-vis; correct?

IMO the resort needs more well designed flat rides. They offer kinetic energy to the landscape and offer capacity in a small space

Perhaps, but I don't see how. Maybe when it's all together; maybe but I don't know for now.

But I have been clear that mr. Y was not originally planned for Orlando and was way up in the air last I heard. Too, I have also said that if it does come, say bye to ET. Everyone up to speed?

Trading ET for Yoshi?

0e3.png

Wild, I know sooooooooooooo much about this land but I have never known the target opening date; Japan or Orlando.

What I've seen can be wrong. I mean, just like people saying they've seen GotG plans for Epcot. But I do place some more weight in my eyes, in a way, if you get my drift.

What does "pre-vis" mean?

While developing an attraction a camera is taken through a ride path. This camera takes video of what guests would see. That's "pre-vis" in a way.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
What I've seen can be wrong. I mean, just like people saying they've seen GotG plans for Epcot. But I do place some more weight in my eyes, in a way, if you get my drift.
Not meaning to side-track this thread or be rude, but if GotG in Epcot does actually happen, you will have so much crow to eat lol. It's just you have completely gone out of your way to make sure everyone knows that you think it's BS.

Reactions: Mike S
What that is, there is a great article on Eurogamer talking of what the NX could possibly be (and unlike the past, this one has albeit a bit more substance).

Nintendo NX is a portable console with detachable controllers • Eurogamer.net

I don't think it will be as described, I hope not, I think it would fail. As it stands in this article, the console would be too weak power wise, and though Nintendo always says they are not into the whole specs things, I am sure they realize adequate specs are a must. A pure hybrid as described here would not be powerful enough I think, so I would prefer it where the base into which the handheld plugs for home-console, also has a processor in it, that way you will have a more powerful machine, it would need active cooling as well. I know they have patented something for a supplemental computing device, but I think that is more for cloud computing. If they do go with Nvidia, I wonder if they could use the new Pascal architecture for the graphics, supposedly very good.

Edit: just read a new rumor suggesting a new Tegra X2, based on Pascal. RUMOR — Nintendo NX to Use More Powerful Tegra Chip than Previously Stated | Nintendo Enthusiast

I also expect Nintendoland will have integration for the handheld console, kind of the way way Potter has the wands. Something with amibos would be cool as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush