Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So catching up on this thread is funny. Not sure why anyone thought a boat ride was coming lol. When reading stuff you have to really seperate what the insiders say vs. what others are guessing or hoping for.

since there's not much news..
c94dc9f2516948eeaa0f37e1d5fe89e7

So just read about the last 10 pages and just to recap a few things to make sure I'm reading all of this correctly:

1. We should expect 3 new attractions...a Donkey Kong coaster, a Mario Kart ride and a ride involving Yoshi
2. There are no boat themed attractions
3. Nintendo land will go into the KidZone area at Universal Studios but we still don't know the fate of E.T.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited:
Well I am the one that told everyone about ET. A few months back their were debates within UC to bring Yoshi (which I only recently figured out what character it was although I could see it) to Orlando and put in the ET location. At that time, there was no resolve and I have no idea what the decision was, or even if it has been decided.

It makes a great suspense for some of us.