Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
crxjfo7usaebvs2.jpg

This looks to be a Temple Run style game.

Looks pretty cool.

I agree. It looks pretty fun.
The fact that the game is still using the NSMB engine and its music completely baffles me. I thought Nintendo would have taken the time to create a new engine for a Mario mobile game, but I guess they are focusing all their attention on the NX.
As they should. This is just an iPhone game. No need to waste too many development resources.

Here is a quote from Phandroid for us Android users:

Apple and Miyamoto said Super Mario Run will be exclusive to iOS first. The key word is “first.” It was clear that Miyamoto and Nintendo plan to bring the game to more devices. It’s scheduled for iOS before the Holidays. Hopefully, we don’t have to wait much longer for the Android release.

Reactions: anihilnation
Here is a quote from Phandroid for us Android users:

Apple and Miyamoto said Super Mario Run will be exclusive to iOS first. The key word is “first.” It was clear that Miyamoto and Nintendo plan to bring the game to more devices. It’s scheduled for iOS before the Holidays. Hopefully, we don’t have to wait much longer for the Android release.
Hopefully no other phones start exploding before you guys get the game :lmao:

Reactions: Joel
(This probably belongs on a different thread doesn't it?)

I would think that the Android version will come right after the holidays. There's a reason that Apple gave keynote time to Nintendo to demonstrate an app that doesn't use the latest + greatest features. That never happens.

If the NX runs Android (like some long-shot rumors have said), all bets are off.

I have a feeling the app being shown by Apple was just a deal made with Nintendo and Apple. Apple shows off Nintendo's first iOS game at a big conference to give them a lot of publicity, so Nintendo gives them timed exclusivity for it.

Reactions: Mike S