Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 162 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The first online teaser for just the initial announcement should be the Minions singing the Mario theme* then have the better ads closer to the actual opening on TV.

*Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-na-na!!! :lol:

The first online teaser for just the initial announcement should be the Minions singing the Mario theme* then have the better ads closer to the actual opening on TV.

*Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-na-na!!! :lol:

No the first ad should be a Italian Plumber who looks like Mario strolling through Universal Studios on his honeymoon with his wife to have his girlfriend being kidnapped by Minions doing the mario Theme and dressed as Browsers and Koopa kids...followed by a to be continued only at Universal Orlando.

No the first ad should be a Italian Plumber who looks like Mario strolling through Universal Studios on his honeymoon with his wife to have his girlfriend being kidnapped by Minions doing the mario Theme and dressed as Browsers and Koopa kids...followed by a to be continued only at Universal Orlando.
He has both a wife and girlfriend? o_O

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
So based strictly on the ride ideas, this land is 100% solely Mario bros characters and nothing else.

So I would guess characters in the attractions and for the flat ride would be:
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach
Yoshi
Toad
Baby Luma
Birdo
Donkey Kong
Pauline
Princess Daisy
Professor E Gadd
Rosalina
Toadette
Toadsworth
Bowser
Bowser Jr
Boom Boom
Fawful
Kamek
Kammy Koopa
King Boo
Koopa Kid
Koopalings
Petey Piranha
Pom Pom
Tatanga
Waluigi
Wario
Wart
Goomba
Lakitu
Diddy Kong* (not in any main Mario game but only DK character present in most Mario spin-offs outside DK)
Fawful and Wart are extremely wishful thinking my friend, but if I had it my way, they would appear in the attraction. But first, we need to see Wart and Fawful return in the games.

Then there's also Daisy in Super Mario Land...and Rosalina. Poor Luigi, all the girls flock to Mario.
Daisy is hinted to be with Luigi.
map17-1.jpg

Rosalina isn't with anyone as far as the games go.

Speaking of Nintendo in a way, Universal Studios Japan is promoting Downloadable exclusive content and characters for 3DS only available at USJ for Yokai Watch which they are making characters based off film characters in the park like Terminator etc....Didn't we hear something in the past few weeks about phones interacting with the land from Reggie? Could this be the first stages of Nintendo testing out via a third party developer as Nintendo is in charge of marketing for this game?

Yo-kai Watch Continues to Spook Visitors at Universal Studios Japan - Interest - Anime News Network

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Speaking of Nintendo in a way, Universal Studios Japan is promoting Downloadable exclusive content and characters for 3DS only available at USJ for Yokai Watch which they are making characters based off film characters in the park like Terminator etc....Didn't we hear something in the past few weeks about phones interacting with the land from Reggie? Could this be the first stages of Nintendo testing out via a third party developer as Nintendo is in charge of marketing for this game?

Yo-kai Watch Continues to Spook Visitors at Universal Studios Japan - Interest - Anime News Network
b353e50bff599e04432822f38eb5a96e.jpg

Minion DLC incoming

Daisy is hinted to be with Luigi.
map17-1.jpg

Rosalina isn't with anyone as far as the games go.
I know, I was just trying to make a joke about poor Luigi :p. I mean if he's in his brother's shadow for popularity, he would probably get less girls than Mario. If only they knew that the true Mushroom warrior was the plumber knight in green and not the one in red. ;)

From Magic City Mayhem

I'm fairly certain those have been there for a while, I know at least since last year. I see them online, too, a lot of times as a copyright bypassing "fairy hero sword" or things like that. The price may have jumped because of the agreement, however. ;)