Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nintendo's and Universal hardest thing will be creating food options for this land. Food used in Mario games are some kind of pasta, candy and desserts (Hot Spicy Pistacho Ice Cream anyone??), fruit, enemies (Cloud N Candy),mushrooms, and steak.

Reactions: tyro
Nintendo's and Universal hardest thing will be creating food options for this land. Food used in Mario games are some kind of pasta, candy and desserts (Hot Spicy Pistacho Ice Cream anyone??), fruit, enemies (Cloud N Candy),mushrooms, and steak.
DK's Banana Hoard needs to be a thing. Yoshi would have all kinds of other fruit based things. How about candy/pastry power ups with different flavors for Mario? Just thinking of the ones from Mario Galaxy alone gives a pretty good list. Bee Mushroom, Boo Mushroom, Rock Mushroom, Cloud Flower, etc.

Reactions: Brer Oswald
No one has confirmed that Yoshi is coming to Orlando have they? Goodness, I feel like I created a grand conspiracy. I am now in a black hole thanks to Beijing. Gosh, I am angry at China!

Why doesn't anyone build a grand theme park in Mumbai? At least they ain't communist...
Is that what you're doing here?

Reactions: anihilnation
DK's Banana Hoard needs to be a thing. Yoshi would have all kinds of other fruit based things. How about candy/pastry power ups with different flavors for Mario? Just thinking of the ones from Mario Galaxy alone gives a pretty good list. Bee Mushroom, Boo Mushroom, Rock Mushroom, Cloud Flower, etc.
Mike you seem to really like Super Mario Galaxy. Also, for the DK ride, are we just getting the cave theme, or will we also see stuff based on the sawmill and tree minecart levels from DKC Tropical Freeze?

I still haven't seen that Enigma movie. I must.
Neither have I actually, I am very lazy lately and just watch horror and action films, which is the opposite of what I did a few years ago when I just watched Bergman, Kurosawa, Tarkovsky and to stay modern Haneke and Von Trier. I am getting lazy ... there is a movie on the Milford Experiments I want to see, but I keep on putting it off. I did watch a great Polish scifi film called "war of the world ---the new generation", was great, very bleak ...

Maybe Orlando United is a top secret Universal project using seemingly normal people like us to develop future rides :)

tumblr_m9fu4wyBlC1rvf06wo1_400.gif

No one has confirmed that Yoshi is coming to Orlando have they? Goodness, I feel like I created a grand conspiracy. I am now in a black hole thanks to Beijing. Gosh, I am angry at China!

Why doesn't anyone build a grand theme park in Mumbai? At least they ain't communist...
They probably only have a couple of square feet of space that some structure or the millions of people aren't occupying.

I still haven't seen that Enigma movie. I must.

Neither have I actually, I am very lazy lately and just watch horror and action films, which is the opposite of what I did a few years ago when I just watched Bergman, Kurosawa, Tarkovsky and to stay modern Haneke and Von Trier. I am getting lazy ... there is a movie on the Milford Experiments I want to see, but I keep on putting it off. I did watch a great Polish scifi film called "war of the world ---the new generation", was great, very bleak ...

If you're talking about The Imitation Game, it's an awesome movie.. definitely put it on the list.

Reactions: anihilnation
^it really is a good movie. I went into it for the enigma stuff, but the story has brought me back for multiple viewings.

Reactions: Joel