Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe that's what was meant by they found a new love for ET, for its space

Nice ride you got here....Shame if something happened to it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Again, if what was said earlier about HHN meant what I thought, will we get an announcement in July/August?

Again, if what was said earlier about HHN meant what I thought, will we get an announcement in July/August?

If i'm not mistaken, hasn't Osaka not began construction yet for SNW on their front?

I could see Orlando announcing it sooner than later, either that; or it'll be exactly like how Fallon and F&F were leaked announced.

Rumor on WDW is Epcot plans will be released October. Wonder if this is what Universal is waiting for.

I'd have to think with D23 occuring this year, it would make more sense for them to announce the plans there.

I also expect SDCC to not have anything from Disney's film division. Maybe the comics and one of the tv shows, but I can't expect anything big out of it.

That being said, I think with Nintendo; it's highly possible that we may get that announced at Volcano Bay, or they may hold off until a period of time, to make sure that individuals go to the park without holding off plans.

Last edited:
Seriously, I understand the need for FF during these next few years, but no one really cares. Especially after Fallon and Kong with the tepid results and screens debate with the GP. They should announce that it's coming and it will have 0 screens as reported to get people happy again.

Don't know where this is coming from, but I can tell you that Kong's reaction was anything but tepid from the GP, and as shocking as it sounds Fallon is getting hilariously high guest satisfaction reactions so far.
That's great news for uni....glad to hear it.