Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 253 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm speaking more at merchandise like wands, but I'm sure Mario kart will be interactive and some of the land per the original announcement.

Interactivity seems to be Disney's crutch, note how Kong and Fallon don't have much of anything that's interactive.

I'd argue that Fallon may have a bit more, due to the second floor having some elements there (although not enough, and I'm excluding the Shows and Hashtag).

Although that isn't a fair comparison in this case for Nintendo.

I'm speaking more at merchandise like wands, but I'm sure Mario kart will be interactive and some of the land per the original announcement.

I have to imagine that there will be some sort of interactive element throughout the area. What it could be, depends on who's making it; Universal or Nintendo themselves.

Reactions: Mike S
Let's see, Mario/Yoshi/Donkey Kong characters usually run(or race) around trying to collect coins and hidden items right? Seems like you could make an area specific app/game designed around that. Scan your surroundings, find 'x' amount of hidden 'y', trade in for discount on 'z' at Toad's Bazaar. That sort of thing.

Reactions: Alicia and Mad Dog
Maybe so that there's more room for Yoshi? Or just cut because it would not do much for the land?

Those weren't going to take up much space at all. AFAIK they were going to be where Fievel and ET's extended queue are now.

IDK how Yoshi will fit in if ET is staying. All I know is I've heard Yosh is a lock. Could be wrong, of course. Hope I'm not. But I know I'd rather have Yoshi than ET if it came down to one or the other. Yoshi will be a far better ride.