Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know there has been some talk about SNW possibly extending into the land behind Simpsons. Does anybody know what the new building in the north east corner is?

mario backlot.JPG

I'll ponder something, with the new parade building FINALLY completed; could that mean that it may potentially go with the rest of Kidzone, now that a suitable replacement has been found? Or are they just going to keep the original building there, for the sake of having space for future events?

Honestly, if they include the Parade Building into the equation (without ET mind you), it would give them nearly nine acres. Now, including ET, would add more; with it then clocking to nearly 11 acres of land.

Just food for thought.

I'll ponder something, with the new parade building FINALLY completed; could that mean that it may potentially go with the rest of Kidzone, now that a suitable replacement has been found? Or are they just going to keep the original building there, for the sake of having space for future events?

Honestly, if they include the Parade Building into the equation (without ET mind you), it would give them nearly nine acres. Now, including ET, would add more; with it then clocking to nearly 11 acres of land.

Just food for thought.

With that extra room, could 2 entrances be possible?

Park entrances? Or land entrances?

Land entrance wise, they could already do one for Springfield and one for the current Kidzone entrance.

Land entrance. Even just to stop it being a dead end. With the exception of Diagon, I kind of love that you can always enter and leave a ride in a different direction.

Land entrance. Even just to stop it being a dead end. With the exception of Diagon, I kind of love that you can always enter and leave a ride in a different direction.
The problem with a second entrance is cutting backstage access off for FFB. Not sure they'd really want to do that. But Unless they go the tunnel route, they'd have to.

Just food for thought.
That's what we've been emphasizing for the past year or so. No reason to take out ET, and plenty of room for Yoshii.

Reactions: Blue