Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Those weren't going to take up much space at all. AFAIK they were going to be where Fievel and ET's extended queue are now.

IDK how Yoshi will fit in if ET is staying. All I know is I've heard Yosh is a lock. Could be wrong, of course. Hope I'm not. But I know I'd rather have Yoshi than ET if it came down to one or the other. Yoshi will be a far better ride.
Perhaps where Animal Actors is?

But I know I'd rather have Yoshi than ET if it came down to one or the other. Yoshi will be a far better ride.

As I'm not privy to the information you are, I remain skeptical of that assertion.

Hopefully we get both. I still don't see why putting E.T. on the chopping block would be preferable for Universal over having to move some backstage and HHN stuff to other areas.

As I'm not privy to the information you are, I remain skeptical of that assertion.

Hopefully we get both. I still don't see why putting E.T. on the chopping block would be preferable for Universal over having to move some backstage and HHN stuff to other areas.
100% agree with using that area for Yoshii & keeping ET. :thumbsup:

1 question slightly off topic..I'm heading up tomorrow and wanted to go late. Why tf are they closing at 8 while they are soooo busy?? I don't get this.

1 question slightly off topic..I'm heading up tomorrow and wanted to go late. Why tf are they closing at 8 while they are soooo busy?? I don't get this.

Buyouts usually. This summer looks better than in the past for hours, but the number of park buyouts and area rentals is insane.

And then if it rains or something goes wrong they change everything last minute.

Once we were preparing to close Hogwarts as scheduled and they ask everyone if they'll stay for 5 hours. Only a handful agreed. Enough to staff all the required safety positions with management and coordinators stepping in as well.

Two hours later 16 people showed up with a VIP tour guide after a private show from the choir on the stage. We enabled 4 vehicles and stuck them on. Cycles them through and then just hung out for the next 3 hours.

They had free run of the land until midnight. A few came back and rode again.

It was very silly, but whatever company it was paid for it.

If Kang and Kodos wasn't built in Springfield it would have come with Nintendo, now I don't know if Nintendo will have any flat rides. Although some type of kinetic energy is needed

When it comes to buyouts, I am really curious to see how Nintendo is handled.

When I was at USH last year, I was at a private event for a corporation with some friends and family; and that they had Hogsmeade actually open to the event. It became sold out once the word came in the corporation that it'd be dropping the FOTL that was offered before due to the selling out.

I am curious to see when Nintendo comes in the near future; if such a thing happens again, as that was a fascinating experience.

Reactions: devinp267
i'm pretty sure Zelda is coming in expansion.

RFID ID master swords that you use through an walk through attraction and fight AA's.
47vwx.gif