Nope Studio Tour Attraction | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Studio Tour Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As someone who has some experience, you can be negative about something without crapping on it. I think people have a problem with fair critiques
Agreed

I also think most these people enjoy most things USH and Disneyland do. I think many people on here are just....much more open to criticize management in a way that would not give them access to these kinda events.

I'm just saying its not free, your mainly an advertisement for these companies and while you can complain about some stuff, you kinda just have to ignore any long standing issues with the parks. I also think these companies want to partner with people who are just always excited about everything you do....even when they have no real live for the thing you are doing.

Back to Nope, Universal you can invite me because i love these kinda movies and even if this ends up just being sets, cool. I love Western sets and excited for this attraction either way it goes

Anyone thinking this may be an exclusive after 5PM event where the trams take the TT route and drop guests in front of Jupiter's Claim to experience it the way media did, while the Studio Tour stops operations at that time?
I was thinking it's possible along the lines of that, but figured it'd just be a different line throughout the day for guests to be dropped off at. Your scenario sounds more likely, but it makes me question what Universal will do with it during the off season when they close at 6pm.

I was thinking it's possible along the lines of that, but figured it'd just be a different line throughout the day for guests to be dropped off at. Your scenario sounds more likely, but it makes me question what Universal will do with it during the off season when they close at 6pm.
It could be open to be explored during peak days or seasons after Studio Tour closure. During low attendance days, it could just simply be a drive through. Honestly, on non-peak days the park isn't really open long after Tour closure anyway.

The land is relatively small so I'm also wondering what all they could do to justify spending an hour or two in that section.

As someone who has some experience, you can be negative about something without crapping on it. I think people have a problem with fair critiques

Yeah, if one gives a fair critique, it's still totally possible to get invited to other media events afterwards. Now if one is completely negative left, right and center, then yeah, they're not going to be getting media invites...and it's still slightly amusing when those kinds of folks are still clueless on why they don't get any.

Yes, go to Knott's... its to the right of the GhostRider entrance lol
Lol

I ment because in the preview event people got off the tram and did games.
Like I’m assuming it’s a drive through but the shirts make it sound like a ghost town attraction

Compiling as best as I can of Media Day from Park's @ Cons; Theme Park Duo and Laughing Place, and some notes:

• Jupiter's Claim was designed by Ruth DeJong (Production Designer for Oppenheimer and the 2017 Revival Twin Peaks), with the sets then carefully deconstructed from their original positioning to then be placed at Falls Lake
  • Regular Guests will not be walking around Jupiter's Claim, as the Tram's will be driving through for the show scene. VIP Experience guests will be able to walk around the sets.
  • Jupiter's Claim will not be a temporary addition--it will be Year-Round for Universal Studios Hollywood's Studio Tour.
  • The scene has a strong emphasis on sound design and lighting as opposed to an emphasis on physical elements.
The gang at Inside Universal is also present! So be sure to check them out as they see Jupiter's Claim themselves.

Last edited: