Official MLB Discussion Thread: Season Starts July 23rd | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Official MLB Discussion Thread: Season Starts July 23rd

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I want to believe, but then new stuff like this comes out lmao

Talk about an incompetent leader and a sport CLEARLY only looking at profit over the player safety. Health a priority my ass.

I have a feeling he's slightly posturing though. Eventually helath officials will come out and say that the sport should be shut down and they may have little to no choice. Especially if the players basically go on strike.

Reactions: chris.g and Tbad556
I'm truly starting to wonder if there's a single brain cell in the entire league at this point lmao.

When you don't know why a mask should be worn is when you get instances like that. Or wearing it below your nose. Or not socially distancing. Or....

In other news...

Last edited by a moderator:
When you don't know why a mask should be worn is when you get instances like that. Or wearing it below your nose. Or not socially distancing. Or....

In other news...

This reminds me of that time Manny Ramirez slipped out on a Red Sox game and went to a bar.

But really, I hope this is the start of a strike.

Wait... MLB wants to shut down? Is that real? If so, how is no one making a bigger deal about it?
Not sure. Manfred seemed to disagree only hours prior (potentially):

Van Wagenen backtracked on that hard though and Manfred put out a statement as well, so who knows:

ffyvs0ctomj51.jpg

Reactions: Nick