Shrek 4D - Hollywood | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If Shrek is leaving, they could fit a good-sized dark ride in that space. I'm not sure how much space Potter will take up, but here's how much space they could use if they're willing to replace Cartooniversal and rearrange the WaterWorld backstage:

They could fit a good-sized dark ride to replace Shrek. If they're willing to replace Cartooniversal with a smaller store and rearrange the backstage area of Water World, they could make it work. Besides, they could have taller buildings towards the entrance of the park to enhance the "New York" feel of the area.

Question: do you guys still have to clean glasses down at ST? Or do you use the DM cleaning room?

I wonder what will happen when ST switches to the 4K glasses?

In all seriousness. I have not seen or been in that building in a decade. I almost forget that it's an attraction at USH.
It's literally the worst building at Universal by a far margin. It's actually quite shameful that Shrek's queue has been left in its current state for over a year. I mean, it's that bad.

It's not ogre til it's ogre
It's not ogre til the fat ogre sings (Fiona).

But nothing is as bad as the temporary scaffolding they had up around Alice in Wonderland for like 3-4 years that they JUST finally fixed!

But yeah, funny seeing the WORST themed attraction building at the park being right next door to what will become the best themed area in the entire park. I really do hope they make a high quality "permanent" exterior soon enough if Shrek is gonna stick around for a bit after Potter. It looks embarrassing right now...

What a cluster!  Its amazing that we cannot see what Shrek's future will be at this park.  At this moment, I would not be surprised if it closes on opening day of WWoHP.

I have to admit, for a temporary queue like this to last one full year is surprising, if not depressing and downright embarrassing given the rest of the park.

Doesn't anyone from management walk through the tent of fun and honestly think the current setup acceptable? Two speakers strung up from above with random LED lights? Really? Why not at least put in permanent queue dividers instead of the janky black barriers they have in place now?

Universal has a history of downgrading somewhat decent attractions, and it looks like they did the same to Shrek. Shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: William and Bonkers
It'd actauly not cost much money and it'd allow that to be a great venue for all that Line space and I never thought of that for the Potter movies to play in the theatre.