Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

Only one boarding pass for Rise per day correct? Planning on going soon and just wondered if the opportunity to ride twice was possible after the 12 PM slot was active that I'd take it lol.

One pass per boarding group ride per day. However, you can potentially get both Web Slinger *and* Rise if you happen to get an early boarding group and can scan before 12pm.

I saw Rey working on some speeders, I thought that was a pretty cool and in character thing to do. Then some kids walked up and she decided to chat with them. I wish there was a whole lot more of this kinda thing.

If the put the amount of characters in GE that they have in AC that would be a pretty good start. Sadly cheapo Chapek won’t let it happen.
I saw Rey working on some speeders, I thought that was a pretty cool and in character thing to do. Then some kids walked up and she decided to chat with them. I wish there was a whole lot more of this kinda thing.

We saw her come out into that area too. It was a big cinematic moment where she appeared on the cat walk, took of her hood, peered out into GE…then saw us staring up at her and gave us a super awkward “Hi…” Still makes me laugh thinking about it.

Seconding Alicia's post on twitter, I do think it's a bit odd that they can't seem to add another Virtual Queue when Disneyland already has two (or maybe even three considering Indiana Jones used boarding groups at some point).

Granted I had resources to help me be successful with it and I can see how it's otherwise frustrating, I was fine with the Virtual Queue.

I'm a bit worried about the queue situation though and if there is enough space to handle say a 120min wait?
I second this as well. The 23rd is gonna be a very interesting thing to see pan out.

Finally! It'll be interesting to see how this pans out over there. Hopefully it comes here soon! I'm a bit worried about the queue situation though and if there is enough space to handle say a 120min wait?

I actually think this will make it harder to get on in a given day, but I had a nice run of getting to ride this on every trip to Studios.

It does seem like most people have been wanting this for a while…so naturally I’m sure there will be lots of complaints :lol:

Finally! It'll be interesting to see how this pans out over there. Hopefully it comes here soon! I'm a bit worried about the queue situation though and if there is enough space to handle say a 120min wait?

The amount of queue space prior the “experience” starting is rather minimal I’d say 45-60 minutes? Maybe a bit more considering there’s a lot of outdoor queue that’s almost never been used.

I feel like lines for this will be spilling out into the walkway regularly.

The amount of queue space prior the “experience” starting is rather minimal I’d say 45-60 minutes? Maybe a bit more considering there’s a lot of outdoor queue that’s almost never been used.

I feel like lines for this will be spilling out into the walkway regularly.
So do they put up a sign that says "at capacity" or do they extend the line like Frozen?

If stand by is implemented in DL, I wonder what this is going to do for lines in the rest of the park. My guess is everything’s gonna be dead in the morning while people rope drop Rise.

9D228B78-5CBD-4CA6-9508-85959440514B.jpeg
Don’t you love this character interaction with Kylo Ren! You might have to squint to see them from the land:lol:. Hope normal character interactions return soon and Kylo can patrol the land once again.033550B1-7612-426C-9A3E-2157D786B35F.jpeg

Do you think Disney will ever drop the timeline and let characters from all over be around? I think it'd be for the best, and its slightly disappointing to be stuck in the sequel era when you can go one park over and see two Captain Americas, characters who have died, etc. Avengers Campus is lacking in important things (like a major E-ticket), but the frequency of characters really keeps that place alive and I'll always find a way to walk through the land whenever I'm visiting DCA just to see who's out.

GE could easily do the same at this point. Just schedule the different eras at different times (Kylo at 11:30, Vader at 12:30...)! With Book of Boba Fett around the corner they must be punching themselves for not being able to have him wander around. Or even Mando with Grogu!