Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 269 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly Universal out here does a great job listening to valid guest complaints and making it up to them more than they probably should imo.

For example, the whole single rider thing was something they brought back due to suggestions. Personally when I did suggest it come back at attractions that used to have it, some person found me to give me unlimited express tickets which was something I didn't even ask for or anticipate.
So then I should go in more and give suggests? Good to know

I do want to say maybe its just my bad luck but this is the first time getting anything free from a theme park
I'm just saying that it's basic customer service -- it's not like the guest services reps are conduits to Universal Parks upper management. It's the same thing anywhere else when a customer complains about something. They listen, they address, and if the customer isn't satisfied, they compensate them somehow (basically just to get them to go away). But that's the extent. The person who listened to your feedback didn't write everything down word-for-word and then hand deliver it to Mark Woodbury or something.

Universal surveys heavily, both in the parks and online That's probably what they pay most attention to. Most of the online surveys I've received over the years provide plenty of clues on what direction they're headed
to and the feedback they're concerned about with their park operations. And most surveys strongly request confidentiality. And the in park surveys strongly tend towards operational aspects, especially when they open
new attractions etc.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Something I've learned after years in the business world: individual complaints and feedback mean nothing, it's only when there is a large quantity of measurable, similar complaints on specific issues that there is ever any resulting change.
I mean, yeah that feels kind of obvious tbh.

And the Short Ribs.

Universal Studios Hollywood has shared a closer look at the Toadstool Cafe menu, which is set to open in Super Nintendo World on February 17, 2023.

I need a short ribs review stat. That better come to Orlando.

Is there any word on alcohol allowed/sold in this land? I assume not but was curious.

Does anybody know about food allergies in Mario Land? We're taking my son this month and he has peanut and egg allergies. I can't find anything online about what he can/can't eat while we're there.

Does anybody know about food allergies in Mario Land? We're taking my son this month and he has peanut and egg allergies. I can't find anything online about what he can/can't eat while we're there.

This article specifically mentions allergy considerations in a section: