Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can say something fans were hoping was coming, but won’t be there for opening, is absolutely in the works. So: Trust that they are committed to making the land even better in the coming months.
Very good to hear. I assume this is more than the Toad M&G too? They really are going JW 2.0 on this land

The park will not be open so no standing outside the land. I messaged their support to see if it'll be streamed on CityWalk and I'l update if I get a response
1676050489663.png

Reactions: belloq87
Well, they confirmed it'll be streamed live on the internet at least. Hope it doesn't run into audio issues like Jurassic World's did.

Ohh they will, remember last month when the site crashed because of reservations? lol

But hoping they confirm DK at this event

You want the Opening to focus on the current new stuff, not what's next. Maybe they tease some of the things @Clive has alluded to, but I don't think we get DK.
I think the rumor of press event announcement is another thing that can be attributed to Core so...

I messaged their support to see if it'll be streamed on CityWalk and I'l update if I get a response
UPDATE: They do not know
1676072818914.png