Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 272 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I was gonna say I was hoping they'd have Charles Martinet also in attendance, but it doesn't seem like it since a tweet from 2 days ago shows that he's abroad right now, so I wanna say unavailability was why he might not be there despite being USA based.

EDIT: Footage is live, and the music they're playing on right now is the perfect time to get a recording of from the VOD since this might be the only way we hear the music until they decide to release it.

Last edited:
If you're referring to the audio issues, I agree on that for sure.

I will say Mario's entrance onto the stage looked like something straight out of something you'd see at Disneyland, so that surprised me.

Aside from that though, disappointing how? I'm not really sure if there was anything to expect outside of confirming development of an expansion, which I think was previously chalked up to being a bad business move.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Hoping Epic Universe gets a splashy ceremony on NBC with a good quality live stream on Peacock or Youtube.
That would be nice
I don’t even need it flashy but bring up more people, like the voice of Mario and one Chris Pratt is here as well how funny

for how big of a deal this is, the ceremony was very bare bones. This is suppose to be a Dawn of the next era id universal plus USH…or maybe it’s not and then cool.
I’d like to throw my hat into the ring again because I see the potential of this park and IPs

Reactions: chris.g
It helps being in Hollywood where you can get celebrities who will come to the opening of an envelope. Celebs with kids especially will be happy to go to an opening like this.

Considering how corporate the Osaka opening was, I actually think this had more energy than Osaka's due to it being inside the actual land this time.
Is that what we are aiming for?

this is a huge event or at least you should pretend it is

that just my thoughts, like have more fun. Bring on more then one guest