Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's crazy that Silver passes and up aren't blacked out. I remember Cars Land's grand opening was pretty chill since passholders were blacked out. Has the park ever hit capacity where they refused entry to passholders?

Someone on a Universal fb group is reporting that the parking lot will be open all Thursday night to accommodate anticipated crowds for Friday's official opening.

Attachments

• 20230215_042047.jpg
    20230215_042047.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 12
Just spoke to Universal guest services and they said this is not true. The parking garage will open at 6:00 a.m. on Friday.
Lol that’s my screenshot. A few people have called and it’s the same, but when you email they say they’re open 24 hours (I know another who did this and got a similar answer to mine). The call lines go through UOR whereas the emails go through USH. I’m willing to bet the email is correct
Edit: other email (credit to Luke on the SNW server)
2BCBF11E-4FE3-4F7D-95C8-5876AF9A50D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Someone on a Universal fb group is reporting that the parking lot will be open all Thursday night to accommodate anticipated crowds for Friday's official opening.

Saw that post and noticed the OP’s name is the same as a new staff member that has written a couple of articles for IU’s USH side. @Brian G. can you confirm if this is a coincidence or not?

D942EB19-05B0-4755-964B-5FC88CBA6000.jpeg
This was the reply I received when I DMed them yesterday.

Reactions: salismetho