Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it was added to the app but the Universal Studios Hollywood website doesn't include PDF versions of the printed map like Universal Orlando's site does. Anyone have a picture of the printed map they can share with SNW included? I always prefer those.

Reactions: joerodriguez
Hoping to hear some stories/information come out from folks who bought the hour early entry (where to start lining up, what time to get there, crowd levels/wait times for the land during that time, etc.). We have it for the 27th and are hoping we don't have to use that hour waiting in line for the land, at the very least.

Also.. does anyone know if Toadstool Cafe' opens with the land in the AM or later on like most other eateries? The Bowser Challenge plate is honestly the thing I'm looking forward to experiencing the most!

Dam
Well besides the obvious fact that you can’t get to the park late to see the land

the system seems pretty good so far

Wait, I thought Virtual Queue was bad around here :lol:

I think people are more forgiving because 1) waiting to get into a land, versus waiting to experience an attraction in a themed queue, sucks; 2) times were available for most of the morning/early afternoon; 3) short of buying a VIP Tour, which represents a minuscule percentage of the land's capacity, there is no "pay to play" option that diverts meaningful capacity from what's allotted to the virtual queue.

Guess I was right to savor everything during TRs and previews, since it doesn't look like you'll be able to take in the land for the whole day? Makes me wonder how they manage people once their time is up.

Guess I was right to savor everything during TRs and previews, since it doesn't look like you'll be able to take in the land for the whole day? Makes me wonder how they manage people once their time is up.

You can theoretically stay as long as you'd like, but you can't reenter without a new virtual queue pass.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I think people are more forgiving because 1) waiting to get into a land, versus waiting to experience an attraction in a themed queue, sucks; 2) times were available for most of the morning/early afternoon; 3) short of buying a VIP Tour, which represents a minuscule percentage of the land's capacity, there is no "pay to play" option that diverts meaningful capacity from what's allotted to the virtual queue.

Also the hoops to jump through are not as prohibitive.

Looks like this is score one for Universal on that field then. If this were Disney, boarding groups for a whole freaking land would be an even bigger nightmare if it ever came to that.

Something I would like to know for the future is if you can access the virtual queue within CityWalk. Would be handy to do as soon as you arrive if so.

We had an amazing time on opening day. VIP tickets are the ONLY ticket that can skip the line. We also had in/out privileges for The land.

We rode 5 times and could have rode much more. Walking by the enormous 120 minute queue while strolling down an empty line almost feels like you have a cheat code. And yet, the price of VIP when I bought it was less than a 1 day ticket/+ Express. No brainier.

We had an amazing time on opening day. VIP tickets are the ONLY ticket that can skip the line. We also had in/out privileges for The land.

We rode 5 times and could have rode much more. Walking by the enormous 120 minute queue while strolling down an empty line almost feels like you have a cheat code. And yet, the price of VIP when I bought it was less than a 1 day ticket/+ Express. No brainier.

I love to see it. We don't go to this park *without* doing VIP, its worth the money even without a new land opening.. Only reason we aren't doing it next month is because our son is too young LOL

We're doing the VIP tour today, and looking forward to it! Not just SWN, but also the VIP tram/trolley tour, and all the food in the VIP areas. :grin:

For a long time, I didn't know that if you already have an AP, you get discount from the VIP tour that's equivalent to the price of a single day ticket. Still makes it expensive, but will be approximately $129-149 off the VIP tour price (depending on the day you go). You can't do it on the website, you have to call the office directly or do it in person, so you can give them your AP number.

Also, can anyone confirm if they did indeed reset all the scores for SWN?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BriefCasey