Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 277 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone have a comprehensive list that breaks down all the achievable stamps? I realize some are things like "Beat Bowser Jr. three times" and the like, but there's a lot that say, "Collect a Super Leaf power-up", "Get the Super Bell", "Get the Super Acorn", etc. And I'm like, what the heck are those? "Beat Goomba Crazy Crank with a bonus".... what bonus?

I also understand there's a separate page for Mario Kart stamps, but the other two pages list stamps for "Super Mario Land" and "Super Nintendo World"... what's the difference? There's got to be a webpage or video explaining all this

Working on it. :thumbsup:

I'm still hoping to hear from anybody who bought the early access tickets and how their experience went

The few people I spoke with who did it on Saturday said it was worth the money. They got to do everything they wanted and by the time they were ready to leave is when the crowds started to get heavy.

Working on it. :thumbsup:

The few people I spoke with who did it on Saturday said it was worth the money. They got to do everything they wanted and by the time they were ready to leave is when the crowds started to get heavy.

I think one of the biggest selling points is, assuming everything goes according to plan, Mario & Luigi meet at 7am, and Princess Peach meets at 7:30. (Or on the hour and half hour of whenever early entry starts.)

With so few people in the land, you can easily meet these characters without waiting very long. If you try to meet them in the heat of the day, you'll need to queue up for their next set during the current set - meaning you're spending at least 30-45 minutes for a character interaction.

Goes without saying that it's also the easiest way to play the games without much fuss or friction. My touring plan recommendation would be to meet Mario & Luigi when they come out at 7 if that is important to you, spend the next 20 minutes gathering keys at the games, meet Princess Peach at 7:30, finish with the keys, do the showdown, and *THEN* ride Mario Kart. MK has a solid capacity and can absorb guests much faster than the games or characters, so it's all about making the most of that empty-ish hour.

That sounds very nice. Might save it for a group trip with friends though, since I'm not sure about getting it on a leisurely AP visit.

Cool. Does it happen automatically? Maybe the tech is somewhere in the costumes if so. If not, I wonder when you scan your band.

Is it better to do the powerup band games and Mario Kart before meeting the characters? I thought I read that the characters will have unique dialogue based on your band and what you've done but I'm not completely sure.

Damn, I must have picked a bad time to go. I can already see why the early access ticket might be a necessity, cause even on a weekday like today the land is crowded.

Whoever said everything we knew about crowds is about to change was absolutely right.

Gonna see how things are by dusk, also managed to book the last available virtual time (5-6 ish PM).

On a Tuesday in February... Wow. Doesn't anybody work or go to school? Good lord.
That's exactly what I was thinking on that bonus wednesday night of HHN while I was waiting 2 hours for La Llorona at 12:30 lol.

But 240 min!? I don't think it even got that long when I went and that was a holiday! You think this might have something to do with it being the first day of the lowest tier passes being able to go?

Reactions: Stryker and Clive
Aw hell, I didn't consider that. I feel like that might explain everything and now I feel like I should have considered that. Though then again I don't think I had much of a choice with my schedule.

Question for anyone who knows: Can Mario Kart operate with only one "side" operating? Or does the entire ride go 101 if one track can't cycle vehicles? Wondering if that's somehow contributing to that eye-popping queue estimate...