Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there a way to book a reservation for Toadstool outside the land? When I went on Monday, I got in SNW at noon. When I tried to get a reservation for Toadstool, the soonest reservation they had available was 8PM! I do want to go next time and I don't want to have to wait around all day just to eat there.

Oh snap. I didn't know we'd need reservations at all! Can someone elaborate on how this works? Is it the same as snagging a virtual queue?

Is there a way to book a reservation for Toadstool outside the land? When I went on Monday, I got in SNW at noon. When I tried to get a reservation for Toadstool, the soonest reservation they had available was 8PM! I do want to go next time and I don't want to have to wait around all day just to eat there.

You can book it from home.

Booking for Toadstool Cafe at SNW (zomatobook.com)

As posted above, I see this is the same site they had on the QR codes during the AP previews. Interesting how they still use it.

With the demand the Cafe has, they should see if they can add Toadstool reservations to the app, provided you have a virtual time for the land, but I'm not sure how well it sounds in practice. That being said, the park is also overdue for some kind of mobile ordering.

Also, I saw this yesterday near one of the pixel tap points. Wonder how this happened and if it's an easy fix:
1677108097978.png

It's not even really just money. Those suits are extremely punishing, and they barely have enough actors who can do the aggressive set schedule they have going.
Well then I can only hope they can pay more in the future and get more actors.

The lines for these are a joke, they close many times before the character even shows up.

Were they using the virtual queue to get into the land today? Also how were the crowds? I’m going tomorrow but won’t be to the park until 1pm, will I be able to get into the land?

Were they using the virtual queue to get into the land today? Also how were the crowds? I’m going tomorrow but won’t be to the park until 1pm, will I be able to get into the land?

Weather may complicate things and work in your favor, but given how things have been going, I would not expect to get a virtual queue return time if you enter the park after 11am.

Reactions: salismetho
Mind you, Toadstool "reservations" only mean you get to stand in line to wait for a table and order food. It took me an hour and a half on opening day to get a table, and another hour to get food! It was great quick service food, but I really hope they figure this out soon.

I've tried using this yesterday and again this morning, but it's not doing anything when I click the current date.

Sorry about that. I guess it was only used during previews. At the time of my post yesterday, I assumed it was grayed out due to no more availability that day, but I've been checking periodically this morning and looks like it's not currently being utilized. Again, sorry for the false hopes everyone. Looks like you'll just need to get there early and line up for a return time for now.

As I said, I don’t think they’re using this anymore. Probably too hard for the average guest to find

They could display the QR code around the park, but I guess they've opted not to so there wouldn't be disappointed guests that don't have phones? They could still set aside an allocation for online reservations and allot some for walk-ins, but I guess they didn't want to overcomplicate their system for the grand opening rush.

They’ve officially stopped using that URL after someone posted it here on the forums and reservations are now in-person only.

Was that really the reason? I mean, it was shared on Facebook and Twitter which gets way more views than here. It’s also the same system they use for Toothsome and other CityWalk restaurants.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Sorry if this has been asked in the past before but have they been using reservations every day since opening? I’ll be there about mid day on Tuesday and really wanted a chance to see the land before my early access Wednesday

I've heard some extremely impressive figures about how much revenue the Nintendo-focused stores are generating *outside* the land, *before* it officially opened.

Really makes me genuinely wonder on NintendoLA. Hearing some of how much they sell on the per daily on just regular merchandise alone is genuinely fascinating. They found their Mickey, and it really shows.

I can’t imagine the bands costing more than $5 to make. Amiibos sell for $12.99 and up. They’re grossing $30+ off each band. That’s an insane markup for retail.