Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s still opening week. Sold out for five consecutive days. People will call in sick, take the day off or pull kids from school. It should stay this busy for months with spring break coming soon.

It’ll be interesting to see how next Tue/Wed/Thu are considering day passes are $114 (2nd lowest tier) but then again, early entry has been selling out as well and are already selling out weekdays in mid-March.

I highly doubt even with the extended queue fully used that it can hold 4 hours worth without spilling into the land. It’s probably experiencing some lengthy down time.

All in all, this land appears to be a huge success!

The ride definitely broke down earlier. I'm in the queue and I heard the intercom say that ride vehicles will now move.

At long last, the ride is finally back online. And right as I was contemplating calling it quits if it was 2PM and still nothing.

It seems like one in every 5 people in the park has a Power Up Band, so those have clearly been selling like hotcakes. Feels like it’s the next Butterbeer with how the park is gonna make its investment on sales of those alone. And Early Entry definitely sounds like a win, such a smart move by the park

Also to consider about the crowds: SoCal is going to get 10+ days of a "cold" storm starting Wed/Thur. I'm sure many are getting their visits in before hand. It SHOULD be much slower on the days it's going to rain.
USH is one of the most ideal theme parks to visit as most of their rides are indoors. I still think we'll see some crowds, but I'm sure everyone else would rather go when it's not raining.

I miss the good 'ol days when they had the Globe Theater still around when they would serve free hot cocoa and coffee. Never forget what they took from us.

Aren't there a bunch of schools off this week? I remember going to disney presidents day week years ago and it being crowded because of that.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Aren't there a bunch of schools off this week? I remember going to disney presidents day week years ago and it being crowded because of that.
Yes. President's week has become one of the busiest times of the year for Disney in both USA resorts. That's been going on for a few years before covid even.

Also to consider about the crowds: SoCal is going to get 10+ days of a "cold" storm starting Wed/Thur. I'm sure many are getting their visits in before hand. It SHOULD be much slower on the days it's going to rain.

We're heading over for the weekend and hadn't even thought to check the weather, so thanks for that!

Also, for anyone wanting early admission but found it to be sold out, keep checking! Dates keep going in and out of stock. Just was able to get a couple for this coming weekend. They were out of stock after that and then a few minutes later I saw them pop up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamesh22
I understand money is the reason but really wish Mario and Luigi were out basically all day

the line for them is insane and wish they could just trade actors and basically just have them doing meet and greets more

I understand money is the reason but really wish Mario and Luigi were out basically all day

the line for them is insane and wish they could just trade actors and basically just have them doing meet and greets more

It's not even really just money. Those suits are extremely punishing, and they barely have enough actors who can do the aggressive set schedule they have going.

Had some questions for Universal and just got off the phone with them (regarding the early entry) and figured I'd share their responses for anyone interested.

Q: Is Toadstool Cafe' open for the early entry/what time does it open? I don't see any hours listed on the app/website.

A: Toadstool Cafe' is not open for early entry but does open at whatever the scheduled park opening time is.

Q: Is there a special place or specific turnstile that we should be waiting in front of with our early entry tickets?

A: If there is a specific set of turnstiles that will be used only for early entry, they will be marked with a sign. If no signs are present, then you can use any turnstile for early entry into the park.

Hope this info helps someone out there. I'm more interested in going to Toadstool Cafe' again than I am in re-riding the ride but this newfound info lets me know to shift my priorities once inside to the ride or gift shops/games first, to maximize my hour.