Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 281 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I honestly can’t wait for the paid hour to go away

you literally can’t go on MK with a 90 min wait even when the park opens because of the people already in the land.

but money wise yeah this is what I’ve been talking about for years and why I push for more Nintendo.

When did they announce the early entry ticket? I bought our tickets in December and never heard anything until we arrived at the front gate this week. I was kinda bummed because it's a no brainer at $20.

When did they announce the early entry ticket? I bought our tickets in December and never heard anything until we arrived at the front gate this week. I was kinda bummed because it's a no brainer at $20.
They announced it like two weeks before opening I think

I lol at
Management understand stands Yoshi would be huge but has no plans.

What do you expect really? Logistically it just wouldn’t work right now. They can’t even operate a restaurant properly currently.

Most people haven’t even gotten to do the land yet, there’s literally no rush. What they really should do is figure out how to run the place over adding new stuff. No shiny new Nintendo thing is gonna matter if word of mouth is terrible of the experience itself.

What do you expect really? Logistically it just wouldn’t work right now. They can’t even operate a restaurant properly currently.

Most people haven’t even gotten to do the land yet, there’s literally no rush. What they really should do is figure out how to run the place over adding new stuff. No shiny new Nintendo thing is gonna matter if word of mouth is terrible of the experience itself.
Pay more, hire better leaders

Its to me simple, the solutions are do better so you can make more money.

All these excuses from a company who has already opened this land and has data on how to run parks can’t figure it out or are your leaders just not up for the job?

I just can’t believe the slow nature at times of this management, of course they are making money but is it as much as they could be making? It’s not even like they didn’t have extra time covid gave them almost 3 years extra to prepare, they had a month of testing the land I bet by week one knew the coming issues and couldn’t solve them?
We can’t have Yoshi? Why?

we have two meet and greet areas, once Mario leaves have Yoshi out 20 mins later the Q will be full. Same with toad, when peach is gone have toad meeting people.
If it’s really about money then cool, can’t help you there sorry your 50 dollar popcorn buckets and 15 dollar drinks that are flying off the shelves can’t pay for more actors on costumes.
It’s just annoying knowing these upper management make top dollars and can’t find solutions faster