The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While he’s not wrong and hits the nail on the head with it not being what it should be since the current ride is neither fast nor furious, I think there’s an element of saying what the audience wants to hear as well.

While he’s not wrong and hits the nail on the head with it not being what it should be since the current ride is neither fast nor furious, I think there’s an element of saying what the audience wants to hear as well.
The current “Senior Vice President, Chief Creative Officer of Universal Creative” just admitted one of their most recent attractions was a mistake in public, to an audience of his peers and media. It’s kind of amazing. Whether or not the audience wants to hear it, this is not a normal occurrence! lol

The current “Senior Vice President, Chief Creative Officer of Universal Creative” just admitted one of their most recent attractions was a mistake in public, to an audience of his peers and media. It’s kind of amazing. Whether or not the audience wants to hear it, this is not a normal occurrence! lol
It's not normal, but he's also not wrong in that he should've pushed back. They knew that it was poorly received in Hollywood and a bad idea to make a full attraction experience based on an already proven failed section of the USH tram tour. It's not that it's a bad idea to make an F&F ride, but they needed to do something completely new.

It's definitely refreshing (and interesting) to hear people who are high ranking at UC admit the ride was a mistake.

It's not normal, but he's also not wrong in that he should've pushed back. They knew that it was poorly received in Hollywood and a bad idea to make a full attraction experience based on an already proven failed section of the USH tram tour. It's not that it's a bad idea to make an F&F ride, but they needed to do something completely new.

It's definitely refreshing (and interesting) to hear people who are high ranking at UC admit the ride was a mistake.
Usually they say these things decades later when retired though. I’m still kind of shocked.