The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 680 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the greenhouse section of he queue. I remember it having a very big buildup to the main Harry Potter theme. My friends joked about it sounding like Jurassic Park music.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It's called 'Leaving Hogwarts'. It's very pretty. In fact, it makes me sad because I have indeed left Hogwarts :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSb7mOk_UvU

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the greenhouse section of he queue. I remember it having a very big buildup to the main Harry Potter theme. My friends joked about it sounding like Jurassic Park music.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. It's called 'Leaving Hogwarts'. It's very pretty. In fact, it makes me sad because I have indeed left Hogwarts :'(

It's kind of ironic though because at that point you're actually entering Hogwarts...

Sunday and Monday had decent times. FJ would always be at a constant 60, and occasionally dipping to 30-45. The rest of the park had some insane times for some reason. Dudley was at 100+ the entire day, Spidey 60+, etc.

This music plays around the WWoHP, and I really think it would be cool (but enough to make me cry seeing as Harry Potter has been such a big part of my life) if it was playing as I left the WWoHP...

I think they're both played around the parks, but I distinctly remember hearing Leaving Hogwarts in the greenhouse. When the song exploded at the end I had a big, dumb grin on my face. Probably my favorite part of the entire Wizarding World was realizing I was actually there, waiting in line for something I had been so patiently waiting for years.

Yeah, that was it.

Listening to that "Leaving Hogwarts" score made me cry and I cry thinking about it. That music brought me back to the greenhouse queue too and now I just reflected over my vacation there over a month ago. Those 3 days there just zoomed by.

And yeah, being there knowing you watched get built from the ground up to that moment was a great thing. Over three years of anticipation for a couple days...:'(. Hope I can get a job and come back down for more next summer.

Is that $4.50 for frozen with or without tax? I remember when I went a couple of weeks ago it ended up being around $4.25 with tax...

Listening to that "Leaving Hogwarts" score made me cry and I cry thinking about it. That music brought me back to the greenhouse queue too and now I just reflected over my vacation there over a month ago. Those 3 days there just zoomed by.

And yeah, being there knowing you watched get built from the ground up to that moment was a great thing. Over three years of anticipation for a couple days...:'(. Hope I can get a job and come back down for more next summer.

Yes... This and another feeling for me. I'm a theme park fan as much as you guys, and I always get excited to go to Orlando. But there is something else about the WWoHP, something truly magical that a fan of books or movies or even someone who has a remotely good idea about what Harry Potter is understands. When you've grown up with this series, to see it come alive is just... It's incredible.I can not wait to go here, I am sure I will cry when entering/leaving...