The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's from an actual source on a different website... So it's true.

basilisklores.jpg

just got back

didn't bring my camera but when i go next time I will to take pics of some spots I thought might be of interest

the part of Dueling Dragons that was open was really bland :(

They painted the walls a dark gray rock color

If you ride Ice you can get a quick look of the Ford Anglia right before the coaster heads back to the station. It looks to be just sitting outside of the entrance to the castle.

And alas Harry Potter has ruined Jurassic Park. It looks really stupid to walk through the gate and see hogwarts to the right, totally out of place.

And to see a green house from the discovery center and a big building is really dumb too. Also the great hall looks like a dumb hoakie model when viewed from JP, it was obviously designed to be seen approaching it from HP.

I did see where they were building a permanent fence next to the JP bathrooms. The area behind the construction wall was still pretty messy

oh and I only stayed for 30 minutes of uncle jessy til I got bored and felt like falling asleep.

There were tons of people watching though.

lots of people there this weekend, tourists walking and driving slow, not knowing where they are going, pissing me off. Live 5 miles away but takes 30 minutes to get home

Last edited:
This definitely looks like it came from when they filmed the movie and not from inside FJ as there are no Kuka tracks and I doubt the basilisk would be blinded.

Still fun to imagine though.

--- Update ---

Also FJ will us a buss bar system similar to Spidey.

So it did come from the movie?

Couldn't tell ya, just did some deep research in google and found some contracted mechanics who worked on both the HP movies and some untitled "projects" in their portfolio.

Google is a very strong tool if you know how to use it.

Also you wouldn't see the buss bar anyways considering the angle the picture was taken. It would be behind the POV given.

--- Update ---

It will just be funny to see in a month and 1/2 who was full of schit and who was telling the truth ;)

Movie magic Bryan...fortunately it still exists with breathtaking sets and all. And I am pretty darn sure that that picture was from the movie set not the ride.

Hagrid’s hut will be seen as part of a feature about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice this Sunday, April 4. (REMINDER)

Just putting it out there...

Has anyone thought of Fluffy?

--- Update ---

And about the Basilisk, even though I REALLY wanted this to be real, there are some obvious shots in the Film where it is a robotic snake...

Hagrid’s hut will be seen as part of a feature about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice this Sunday, April 4. (REMINDER)

Thanks for the reminder! I can't wait to see it. I have to watch everything to do with Harry Potter or the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

i think that they should have turned the whole island into the WWOHP. We could have had the shreaking shack, Whomping Willow outside, huge 5 star restaurant, a real forbidden forest with caves to explore and get lost in , a show using magic and spells in a theater. !!!!!!!!! Would have made the FJ larger. (dreaming) =)

I have passed by the lost Continent and its boring with really no rides. It looks nice but boring.

Last edited: