The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not saying I told ya so, but I am. I never believed SAS. Truthfully. His style was so weird it just seemd made up to me. And he did blackmail Teebin, which was very low class.

It has been ages since a Photo Update. How many have there been on Part 2? Any? I am guessing that construction has stopped...

--- Update ---

I cant remember but was it a rumour that there would be 400+ wands for sale? And the 50 or so music tracks from the films? SAS is getting me confused from fact and fiction...

Sorry out of topic but does anyone know how The Mystic Fountain talks to people???

Someone sits in a booth somewhere and has video and audio feed to the entire area around the fountain via cameras everywhere. Theres a voice disguiser obviousley. They can see and hear everything right in front of the fountain. Quite simple really.

That search box at the top is your friend, but in short, the fountain doesn't talk a person behind a mic talks and it's fed out to speakers around and in the fountain.

Luv then hate SAS too funny. You supported him because he fulfilled a need, at the time, a quest to have more knowledge. Thought the guy had some industry experience so considered his suggestion like anyone else however always careful to consider the best lies are half truths. Just weigh the evidence. He was not consistent in delivery... very articulate on occasion then quite the opposite, wondered if multiple people under the same profile. So he provided his view and he was entertaining, so was Teebin baiting him, wanting him to misstep.

I certainly think s/he added to this forum and have seen no evidence of blackmail. To do that wouldn't he need to know Teebin?

post & page 100 whoo hooo

Last edited:
I cant remember but was it a rumour that there would be 400+ wands for sale? And the 50 or so music tracks from the films? SAS is getting me confused from fact and fiction...

I don't know about the wands, but the tracks are from Newsday's article "Secrets of the WWoHP"

Background music will play throughout the Wizarding World - 48 tracks from the films will evoke memories from the movies, including "Hedwig's Theme," the signature tune that has opened several of the films.

I'm too tired to watch OotP right now, and this might be the sleep deprivation talking, but I very vaguely recall some blue birds landing on Grawp in said film. He's a giant, more than big enough to "consume," 50-ish scoops of ice cream...

Thoughts?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y6UjEFD26Q
That's the scene I was talking about. Have a look. You can see where the bird riddle fits in...

I'm too tired to watch OotP right now, and this might be the sleep deprivation talking, but I very vaguely recall some blue birds landing on Grawp in said film. He's a giant, more than big enough to "consume," 50-ish scoops of ice cream...

Thoughts?

I think Grawp is too small for that description. Grawp could eat about 16 scoops, according to the HP Wiki. And as for the bird riddle, the Whomping Willow killed a bird in mid-flight in PoA.

Last edited:
No stalker...but always remember a fellow kiwi, there an't many of us in the world or on this forum!!! :)

I dont know, 2 people out of 4.5 million IS quite a high percentage...
I am amazed about Felipes knowledge though...
The Amazing race is on early because of Daylight Saving... Gotta go!