The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A. No need to be aggressive. B. There hasn't been ANYTHING that implies that we are going anywhere but the castle, the grounds, and the forbidden forest. Where else would we go? L

A - I wasn't being aggressive... the response was written more out of disappointment. We need to remember that words have different meaning when said than when read. I don't know why you thought I was being aggressive... it wasn't my intention.
B - The only thing I know about the ride for certain is what I have heard from Universal - it will be an opportunity to experience all of the chaos that is Harry's life. To me that means we could be going anywhere! Call me optimistic. :smiley:

i think that they should have turned the whole island into the WWOHP. We could have had the shreaking shack, Whomping Willow outside, huge 5 star restaurant, a real forbidden forest with caves to explore and get lost in , a show using magic and spells in a theater. !!!!!!!!! Would have made the FJ larger. (dreaming) =)

I have passed by the lost Continent and its boring with really no rides. It looks nice but boring.

Universal would never do this because, believe it or not, HP does not appeal to everyone. More diversity is better. Another thing Disney lacks...

I agree with Mantaguy as well. What we are getting is just about as good as it's going to get...the whole project could be summed up by 1 word: immersive

Once you step through the arch, you will forget the real world exists and game of life. It will be straight up mesmerizing.

I understand that but who doesn't like magic......got you there. =)
I have never read a harry potter book or seen a whole movie and i cant wait. I don't really care for super heroes and there's a large area in the park.
If Disney lacks why are they well know around the world for being the best. Disney does everything BIG !!!!!!!!! Universal seems more cheap. (opinion don't bite me )

Universal would never do this because, believe it or not, HP does not appeal to everyone. More diversity is better. Another thing Disney lacks...

Harry Potter doesn't appeal to everyone? I am shocked! :confused: LOL As much as I love Harry Potter, and as much as I'd love for them to eventually expand the Wizarding World, I LOVE the diversity that is Universal. That is why Universal is my favourite theme park. There is something there for every member of my family to enjoy.

I understand that but who doesn't like magic......got you there. =)
I have never read a harry potter book or seen a whole movie and i cant wait. I don't really care for super heroes and there's a large area in the park.
If Disney lacks why are they well know around the world for being the best. Disney does everything BIG !!!!!!!!! Universal seems more cheap. (opinion don't bite me )

Post this in the Uni vs. Disney thread and we'll have a healthy discussion. :smiley:

Only 6 days until I arrive in Orlando. I was soooooooooooo looking forward to the possibility of a soft opening... even for just the shops. Now that I am under 1 week, I guess its time to be happy about seeing the castle from afar. Oh well.. never know... something good might happen!

A - I wasn't being aggressive... the response was written more out of disappointment. We need to remember that words have different meaning when said than when read. I don't know why you thought I was being aggressive... it wasn't my intention.
B - The only thing I know about the ride for certain is what I have heard from Universal - it will be an opportunity to experience all of the chaos that is Harry's life. To me that means we could be going anywhere! Call me optimistic. :smiley:

You're ok Raylene, I took you as you were intended. I liked your post and liked your optimistic attitude in both :)

What is up with the "Shrieking-Shack-Lovers"? The name says it all. A "prop" so Lupins howls would seem weird and out of place... Empty, decaying and dull...

I will post it again, people are always thinking of things to be added to the park, AND IT HASN’T EVEN OPENED YET!!! WHAT IF everything you wanted WAS there? If not, this is good as it is going to get. A +$265,000,000 budget! (I think…) What more do you want? Universal to spend $8,739,000,000,000.50 on building the Mountains the Great Lake, 47 Rides, a “Full-Scale” London, pet Dementors and “Grawps”. Then, to top it all off and keep exactly loyal to the books, have a Basilisk that when you look into its eye, Universal kills you! How bout that?

--- Update ---

Do any of the Administrators know why I cant see certain pages? It said something about something had expired Yesterday...

What is up with the "Shrieking-Shack-Lovers"? The name says it all. A "prop" so Lupins howls would seem weird and out of place... Empty, decaying and dull...

I will post it again, people are always thinking of things to be added to the park, AND IT HASN’T EVEN OPENED YET!!! WHAT IF everything you wanted WAS there? If not, this is good as it is going to get. A +$265,000,000 budget! (I think…) What more do you want? Universal to spend $8,739,000,000,000.50 on building the Mountains the Great Lake, 47 Rides, a “Full-Scale” London, pet Dementors and “Grawps”. Then, to top it all off and keep exactly loyal to the books, have a Basilisk that when you look into its eye, Universal kills you! How bout that?

--- Update ---

Do any of the Administrators know why I cant see certain pages? It said something about something had expired Yesterday...

Yeah that sounds about right if they do that I'll be happy. (SARCASM)

Sorry, my bad. I saw the "wow" and "seriously" and I made an assumption. Totally my fault! I think most of the fun stuff happens on the Hogwarts grounds, there isn't much outside of it. There's the Burrow, the Quidditch World Cup, Diagon Alley, and Grimmauld Place. A trip to the world cup would be pretty BA, though...

Oh, and another thing is that Universal said we would be seeing the Founders of the Houses for the first time, isn't that giant statue in the Chamber of Secrets Salazar Slytherin himself?
Does anyone know why SAS came along to annoy us? Seriously, what a deuce... He said he would post answers ages ago, blackmailed Teebin (I think) then left. Cool...

--- Update ---

Cool = Sarcasm

--- Update ---

Nah...

Now that I think of the whole SAS situation/era if you want to call it that...was just weird. And I actually believed him when he was here...why?

--- Update ---

yea that sounds good, whats the problem ????

--- Update ---

Disney vs. uni ??? Think of it as a whole ...... http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?2722-Disney-v-Universal-The-Official-Thread/page4