This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean tbf, it looks like F&F will open very early 2025 if not the end of next year. I think getting SNW and then the F&F coaster in two years if that is pretty good if you ask me.
strongly agree. those are two very strong (and big!) additions. I really don't see a problem with opening those two in 2023/25 before getting the park into prime position for the Olympics.

Last edited:
Sure looks like it. But Universal probably thinks they can coast off of SNW until late 2024 or early 2025 when F&F is likely to come online.
The Tram 60th seems to be the “big” attraction for next year

Also rumors of the new hard ticketed event at both UOF and USH.

Also rumors of the new hard ticketed event at both UOF and USH.
Just UOR, and I think if it was gonna happen next year; we'd be getting more rumblings on the matter.

The Tram 60th seems to be the “big” attraction for next year
Revitalizing the Studio Tour for the 60th with enhancements doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'm honestly more wondering what's gonna happen in & around CityWalk next year, as two sit-down dining venues are unoccupied (with one of the two billed to be getting something 'soon'). Those two being Karl Strauss, and the old Samba dining option.

piece by piece they're dismantling all my pre-game locations from my early 20s.
Universal seeing you having fun in your old spots, wanting to remove them like:
giphy.gif

JRevitalizing the Studio Tour for the 60th with enhancements doesn't seem like a bad idea. I'm honestly more wondering what's gonna happen in & around CityWalk next year, as two sit-down dining venues are unoccupied (with one of the two billed to be getting something 'soon'). Those two being Karl Strauss, and the old Samba dining option.

And don't forget that the old Howl at the Moon space above NBC Sports Grill has been vacant for a very long time as well.

Personally, I'd love to see an indoor mini golf come to any of those locations.

On a side note, was in Toothsome today ordering a shake at the side bar, and noticed half the seating was gone. When we asked, the cashier said they may try out a bar there (but still keep the shakes as well). Not a 100% reliable source, but take it for what you will.

All this talk about Toothsome changing their seating and I have still yet to eat there lol
I still think it's over priced, its a cute theme but......the food at least to me is not worth it

Desserts are great and I go there for treat but....the food is just fine for the prices. I'd rather eat at Potters, SNW, Jimmy Buffets or antojitos.

I'm kinda surprised they're only now doing a new character to tie in with a recent-ish movie. Thought only Disney did this type of thing.